News:

Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

deviantart, fetish request: girls on the toilet.

Started by skit, January 01, 2013, 06:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skit

now, i know what your thinking, haven't i posted a topic like this before?. well... sort of, but i didn't formate it that good... but to wrap this it up
if there are any deviantart, or nyou, users here who can do this these *cough* "special favor's," with out asking for money, that would be great!. and if you know someone feel free to, post a link to their page, and i think thats all i want to say, and if you still didn't get it message me and i will explain it much clearly,     

UndeadRiot

Huh, this is ironic that I posted something like this before and no one replied. I've really lost interest in the topic I posted altogether. Not trying to be a jerk, it just reminded me. However, I really don't know anyone at all, to be honest, who does stuff like that. Especially anyone who does pictures like that for free.
"Ja, Dempsey, family reunions are often stressfull." -Edward A. Richtofen, quote from Call Of Duty: Zombies Mode. "Tomorrow comes today." -Gorillaz, quote from the song Tomorrow Comes Today from their first album.

Harry-Topper

I'm sorry to hear your situation.

Why not check out my DA faves?

UndeadRiot

Er, me or him? Or both? Sorry, you've confused me. Just asking.
"Ja, Dempsey, family reunions are often stressfull." -Edward A. Richtofen, quote from Call Of Duty: Zombies Mode. "Tomorrow comes today." -Gorillaz, quote from the song Tomorrow Comes Today from their first album.

yarr

UndeadRiot

Buals

Quote from: skit on January 01, 2013, 06:16:22 PM
now, i know what your thinking, haven't i posted a topic like this before?. well... sort of, but i didn't formate it that good... but to wrap this it up
if there are any deviantart, or nyou, users here who can do this these *cough* "special favor's," with out asking for money, that would be great!. and if you know someone feel free to, post a link to their page, and i think thats all i want to say, and if you still didn't get it message me and i will explain it much clearly,   

If you are interested
Toiletlovah@yahoo.com
That's my email

Harry-Topper

Eliskuya_Thurwolf