0 (0%)
Stage Fright
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: September 09, 2013, 01:44:45 PM

Duce

Quote from: paragon on May 04, 2013, 04:53:49 PM
Theme: Disrobed Desperation

Description: An otherwise simple trip to the bathroom becomes difficult when a character(s) loses an important article(s) of clothing. The desperate character must sneak her way across a public place to either the restroom or her clothes, and not get caught while undressed (and/or soiled).

Theme: Scoot Over!

Description: Two friends, enemies, etc. use the same receptacle at the exact same time. It can be as simple as sitting on each other's laps on the toilet, or something more complicated like straddling a trash can or sharing a diaper. The point is their discomfort at performing something so gross so close to one another.
Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on May 08, 2013, 02:52:45 AM
Theme: Long Line

Description: Any story involving three or more girls waiting in line to use the toilet.  It should end with them all relieved, though whether they all made it to the toilet is optional.

Theme: Stage Fright

Description: A girl pees and/or poops on stage, or at least in front of a large audience.  It can be her idea or something she's forced to do, and she can do it in clothes, a diaper, a toilet, or on the stage itself.  It just can't be an accident.  The audience is there to see her go.

To suggest a theme, do it in this format.

Theme: <theme title>

Description: <theme description>

You can suggest 2 main themes that will be put in the poll,  you can also suggest as many other themes you want that might be put in the poll, though only the first 2 will be considered the 2 main suggestions. feel free to talk and discuss about the themes like always though.

Jimmy Olsen

Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

paragon

Theme: Disrobed Desperation

Description: An otherwise simple trip to the bathroom becomes difficult when a character(s) loses an important article(s) of clothing. The desperate character must sneak her way across a public place to either the restroom or her clothes, and not get caught while undressed (and/or soiled).

Theme: Scoot Over!

Description: Two friends, enemies, etc. use the same receptacle at the exact same time. It can be as simple as sitting on each other's laps on the toilet, or something more complicated like straddling a trash can or sharing a diaper. The point is their discomfort at performing something so gross so close to one another.
Project List:
Amanda and Alyssa 4: The Subway
The Fetish/Designer Diapers
AAA followup/Steam Knights and the Stocks
Sabotaging the Restaurant
College Story I: Banned From The Toilet
College II: Responsible Girls Don't Go In Their Pants
All Tied Up And Nowhere To Go
White Diaper, Black Mail

Jimmy Olsen

Theme: Long Line

Description: Any story involving three or more girls waiting in line to use the toilet.  It should end with them all relieved, though whether they all made it to the toilet is optional.

Theme: Stage Fright

Description: A girl pees and/or poops on stage, or at least in front of a large audience.  It can be her idea or something she's forced to do, and she can do it in clothes, a diaper, a toilet, or on the stage itself.  It just can't be an accident.  The audience is there to see her go.

Note: To be honest, my main motivation is that I'm already working on stories with these themes.  But I would like to read others.

Paragon: Did the Dee Dee diaper pic inspire the shared receptacle theme?  Whatever the case, it's a new and intriguing theme.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

paragon

Partially. On omuchan (I think), I posted an idea about a bunch of girls sharing diapers over some kind of network after seeing that request. Glad you like it!
Project List:
Amanda and Alyssa 4: The Subway
The Fetish/Designer Diapers
AAA followup/Steam Knights and the Stocks
Sabotaging the Restaurant
College Story I: Banned From The Toilet
College II: Responsible Girls Don't Go In Their Pants
All Tied Up And Nowhere To Go
White Diaper, Black Mail

OrpheumZero

The long line one sounds interesting, as I've been thinking about a similar story since I saw a picture with many of the pokemon girls needing to pee. Another idea could be to redo contest 21, since that never even got off the ground.

That one involved a "what happened during?..." but with damsels in distress.

Here's a little list of known damsels in distress/captured princesses in case that one does interest anyone, but needs some examples:

*Ashley from Resident Evil 4 (captured at least 3 times in the story, allowing for many chances to be in need of a toilet, as seen with Anime Lover's RE4 story)
*Zelda (two great examples would be her Ocarina of Time and Wind Waker incarnations, as both find themselves stuck in situations where they could easily have some trouble, being stuck in a crystal and having to sit in a dingy old room for who knows how long respectively)
*Peach (could easily be set during ANY game, or just a random kidnapping)
*Sora from Digimon Adventure (is captured by Datamon in one episode and held prisoner. She could easily have needed a toilet in that time)
*Kairi and Namine during Kingdom Hearts II are both captured and held hostage by Organization XIII before getting free
*Beauty from Bobobo-bo Bo-boBo is captured in just about EVERY episode

And of course, it could easily just an original setting with a princess having to do what is usually left out of all fairy tales.  :)
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Duce