* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Just post what happens next

Started by SharkBait, February 21, 2011, 10:35:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SharkBait

Zzz...snrk...zz...hmm...?!

Ahh...AH! Where am I? What...

...This is someone's kitchen...how did I get here...? Who...who am I...my name...oh no...What's going on?

Jimmy Olsen

What is going on?  Is this one of those "make up a story to go along with the picture" things? ???
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

SharkBait

SEE YOU GOTTA READ THE THREAD TITLE. KIDS THESE DAYS.

Yep! I have a ROUGH plot idea, and some stuff is just plain OUT. Otherwise, just go along with it.

Jimmy Olsen

This space for rent.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

SharkBait

Hello! ...Who are you talking to? Wha-? Uhm, ok. Oh! I forgot to tell you what's going on! I'm so sorry! Ok, let- what? Oh, yes I am dressed rather oddly aren't I! Well nevermind that!

Ok, now, what's going to happen is, that girl you just saw is soon going to find the headset I left in the room. What you're going to do is, you're going to talk to her through it, and tell her what to do. I can't tell you what she'll think of the whole thing, but I hope it's fun for you anyway! ...Hm? Who is she? Uhh...

Well anyway, sounds like a fun game, right? So, here's how you do it: Phrase your action in the form of a personal question or a simple statement. Keep it as brief or as long as you'd like, just remember that she has to understand what you want. And hey, she's a sensitive girl! Play nice! ...Or not.

So, I'm going to check up on you from time to time, give you guys pointers, that sort of thing. Have fun!

SharkBait

Ahh...buzzing. What's that sound?

*Seconds later*

Hey, I found this...uhm, hello? Is anyone there? What's going on?

Jimmy Olsen

(Just ignore that stuff I wrote before I knew the rules)

Hello, miss.  I couldn't help but notice your eyes are red.  Why is that?  Are you feeling all right?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

SharkBait

Ah..hello. Now that you mention it, I'm sort of dizzy...and I'm really tired even though I just woke up...and my head hurts. Where am I? Do you know me?

SharkBait

Ah..wait...how can you even see me...? There's no one here. Who are you?

OrpheumZero

No time for pointless questions. There's important business to be done.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Jimmy Olsen

Just one thing: Don't sit like that again.  We could all see your panties.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

SharkBait

W-we?! P-pan...!!! Oh my! I'm..I'm sorry.

Uh, important business? ...What am I involved in? What do I do now?

SharkBait

AUDIO ONLY: Uhm...does anybody know where the toilet in this house is?

Jimmy Olsen

That's not important right now.  You need to explore and find out where you are.  That should give you some idea of why you're there, which should give you some idea of what you should be doing.  Whatever your business is, I know it's important, although I don't know why I know that.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

SharkBait

...You guys are really making my head hurt. Ok, I'll poke around.

I'm in the hallway. There's a lot of doors...one of them must be a toi...hey, I see something on the floor...wha...

...I just found something.

Guys, either there's something you're not telling me, or something is very, very wrong.