Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Just post what happens next

Started by SharkBait, February 21, 2011, 10:35:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OrpheumZero

You may want to sit down for this. Unless you think you can handle what's about to be said.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Jimmy Olsen

Check if it's loaded.  You may need it.  Just be careful.  Oh, and stop worrying about the bathroom.  You've got to keep focused.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

SharkBait

AUDIO ONLY: Ok, the..the gun is loaded...oh boy. Ok, I'm focused. I'm going to look around again. I pick...this door.

...It's a bedroom. Just a normal bedroom. There's remotes on the table, and an entertainment center...and...a little fridge I think? Weird.

Jimmy Olsen

You had better check what's inside the fridge.  Brace yourself: For all we know, it could be a murder victim.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

SharkBait

Ok, I'll take a look inside. It can't be anything that bad...right...?

Your call boss. I've got a clean shot.

Jimmy Olsen

Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

SharkBait

Wha...?! Ok!
*Thump*

Ow! Ok, I jumped back...ow...(that was close...)

No longer in sight. Not taking the shot boss?

SharkBait

Haaaiii!! Sorry to break the tension, but I thought I'd let you know the score! As you know, this poor girl needs to..."use the facilities", I believe you say? She has until sunrise, and then...pop! A girl can't be kept waiting that long, you know!

Problem is, there's all sorts of hazards in her path. You might also want to keep her calm while avoiding these, as she's got a bit of a...weak constitution, if you know what I mean. Well, tata for now!

Nia

maybe you should check another room

Jimmy Olsen

Just avoid windows.  I don't want to alarm you, but it looks like snipers are trying to kill you.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

darththorin

Just wondering when this will be worked on again, I really like this idea

Jimmy Olsen

Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute