Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Contribute to The Popular Girl ^_^

Started by Anime Lover, March 29, 2009, 05:47:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anime Lover

Given that the world of Merkolova is completely original on my part, that only means that it'll have games, events, holidays, etc, unique to it than Earth.

The problem is though, That I can't think of anything worthwhile, so this is were you guys here come in, give suggestions on unique Merkolovian games, events, holidays, etc that happen on Merkolova. It can be sexual, pee/poop-related, or something normal, like basketball or something like a fantasy version of such a sport.

ALSO! With my last chapter, you may have noticed after the day (ex. Tuesday) I put 'equivalent' considering that Merkolova is a completely different planet, the likelihood of them sharing the same names day days... isn't. So, I need seven new names for the days

If i like the idea and use it, I'll of course credit it to you in the fic.
Total Projects: 463
Latest Project: The Benefits of Sisters
Current Project:   Show and Tell
Planned Projects: The Geelien's 12, 13

Jimmy Olsen

I've been brainstorming, but haven't come up with any ideas yet.  I'll let you know if I do.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

FallenStar

Since every idea I offer to you has resulted in a "no", I don't think I'd be of much help to you, sorry.  =/

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

Jimmy Olsen

I've thought of a game, but I don't know if it's appropriate for Merkolova, or if it's something you'd want to write about.  Its setting would have to be a culture that's very open about bodily functions.  Most people who would want to play this game would probably be in their early teens.  It would take place in a setting where lots of people are drinking lots of liquid (soda or alcohol, depending on the crowd), so people could step up to participate every few minutes despite there being a number of people who emptied their bladders in the last round.  I've probably thought about this way too much.

It's sort of 2 different games.  The female version is of course the most interesting to us males, but I'll save that for last.  The male version is played with 1 contestant at a time.  All the female contestants have their initials written in chalk on the sidewalk/blacktop/cement floor/whatever inside little circles.  Then a ways away is the line where the male contestants have to stand.  One by one they try to get their pee stream in the circle of the girl of his choice.  He gets to kiss the girl whose circle he pees in.  But if he hits the wrong one, he has to kiss that girl instead.  If more than 1 circle is hit, only the 1st one counts.  And if his bladder capacity and aim are such that he can hit 1 circle continuously for 30 seconds or more, he earns privileges with that girl beyond mere kissing.

On to the female version.  It's simpler, but has contestants participating simultaneously.  They line up a foot or so in front of a perfectly straight line, and all start peeing when someone says "go."  The one whose pee pool reaches the line 1st gets to kiss the boy of her choice.  If she's got enough pee in her to keep going for 15 or more seconds after her pool touches the line, then the boy of her choice is obligated to reward her with much more than a mere kiss.

Of course, if there's a group of females who are feeling empowered and are able to pee standing up, they just might play the male version of the game with the genders reversed.  ^_^

So there's the game I thought of.  Use it for Merkolova if you want.

Actually there's another game I've thought of too.  I wasn't going to post it since it's not very creative, but I just now decided to anyway.  It's like a mixture of a blinking contest and a holding contest. 

A number of girls either A. drink a whole lot of water, or B. take laxatives.  Then they all stand up together.  The object of the game is to stand perfectly still with their hands at their sides for the longest, staving off the desire to hold themselves or show other signs of desperation.  An impartial judge would watch them and decide which movements disqualify them and which are slight enough to not count.  Of course some girls would fail catastrophically and not only move but have an accident.  If the game is tied for too long, the girls are subjected to tickling until one of them moves (or, in some cases, has an accident).  I have no idea what the winner wins.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Anime Lover

those two ideas sound interesting, thanks for them ^_^

Duce

speaking of these kind of games reminds me of the game I had a dream of once and kinda built up on (actually the dream was about making a game room for it) it's was a card game that affected bodily functions depending on which card was played, and so to entice more females to play they got advantages that males didn't.

I'll type up more about it later if wanted.

OrpheumZero

Hmm... A possible twisted take on Yu-Gi-Oh! perhaps?
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Anime Lover

all i know about Yu-gi-oh! is that they use cards to battle.

paragon

"Red light, green light"--except instead of running, starting/stopping pee flow.

Some kind of huge maze where the only method of marking direction is with pee.

Monthly water system maintenance shuts down toilets in high-traffic areas, forcing a rise in accidents, public urination/defecation, and diaper usage.

Special underwear filters pee into pure water, and everyone is encouraged to have accidents to support the environment, idk.

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on March 31, 2009, 01:04:10 AM
Actually there's another game I've thought of too.  I wasn't going to post it since it's not very creative, but I just now decided to anyway.  It's like a mixture of a blinking contest and a holding contest. 

A number of girls either A. drink a whole lot of water, or B. take laxatives.  Then they all stand up together.  The object of the game is to stand perfectly still with their hands at their sides for the longest, staving off the desire to hold themselves or show other signs of desperation.  An impartial judge would watch them and decide which movements disqualify them and which are slight enough to not count.  Of course some girls would fail catastrophically and not only move but have an accident.  If the game is tied for too long, the girls are subjected to tickling until one of them moves (or, in some cases, has an accident).  I have no idea what the winner wins.

For the above, amateur league allows diapers, pros are fully clothed?
Project List:
Amanda and Alyssa 4: The Subway
The Fetish/Designer Diapers
AAA followup/Steam Knights and the Stocks
Sabotaging the Restaurant
College Story I: Banned From The Toilet
College II: Responsible Girls Don't Go In Their Pants
All Tied Up And Nowhere To Go
White Diaper, Black Mail

Jimmy Olsen

Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Anime Lover

I hope people don't think I don't need ideas anymore!
Come on, I'd rather have too many to chose from rather than too few.
and not everything needs to be sexual or fetish related ^_^

EDIT: ALSO! With my last chapter, you may have noticed after the day (ex. Tuesday) I put 'equivalent' considering that Merkolova is a completely different planet, the likelihood of them sharing the same names day days... isn't. So, I need seven new names for the days

Jimmy Olsen

The 7 days of the week on Merkolova are as follows:

#. Formal Name (Common Name) - Equivalent
1. Yisshso Linad (Yissh) - Monday
2. Supont Linad (Pont) - Tuesday
3. Dema Lineth-Vola (Dema) - Wednesday
4. Tringbedews (Tring) - Thursday
5. Offroussoilet Lineth (Soil) - Friday
6. Sodclocaa Lineth (Clo) - Saturday
7. Wetseeylforbh Vola (Wet) - Sunday

The last day of each month is a holiday.  How it's celebrated depends on what day of the week it falls on.  There's a certain kind of celebration for Linad day, a kind for a Lineth day, and a kind for a Volo day.  A month ending on a Dema Lineth-Vola calls for a special holiday including both Lineth and Vola celebrations.  But the best holiday is one falling on a Tringbedews, because there are no rules for how it's supposed to be celebrated.  ^_~

There's also an astrology-like belief that people born on certain days have certain characteristics.  There's a Linad personality, a Lineth personality, and a Volo personality.  As you can guess, those born on Dema Lineth-Vola are supposedly a mixture of the Lineth and Vola traits, and those born on Tringbedews are unpredictable.  This belief is so prevalent that people often keep their birthdays secret from whoever they can in order to avoid the reputation associated with their day.

How do you like that idea?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Anime Lover

wow, those are interesting names O_O.
I like the common names more than the formal though

Jimmy Olsen

The common names are what would usually be used in regular conversation.  I came up with the names by making anagrams of the worlds in the video game "Super Mario World."

World 1: Yoshi's Island
World 2: Donut Plains
World 3: The Vanilla Dome
World 4: Twin Bridges
World 5: The Forest of Illusion
World 6: Chocolate Island
World 7: The Valley of Bowser
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Anime Lover

interesting
though, I posted this request on gurochan too where plenty people like this series too
and I got a name suggestion that I like too ^_^