Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

mythbuster pee myth

Started by Anime Lover, November 05, 2012, 03:39:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anime Lover

for those who watch the show mythbusters, the recently aired new episode features a pee myth, asking wither the 'pee dance' actually helps. Grant, Tory and Kari participate and while I wasn't interested int he two guys, there was some nice scenes of Kari being desperate to pee.

end the end, they came to the conclusion that everyone is different in what helps hold in their pee, but I thought is would be a good idea to let people here know about this particular episode

you can probably watch the ep on the discovery site, but here's a short extra clip of Kari talking about the only time she remembers wetting herself: http://dsc.discovery.com/tv-shows/mythbusters/videos/karis-peeful-memory.htm
Total Projects: 463
Latest Project: The Benefits of Sisters
Current Project:   Show and Tell
Planned Projects: The Geelien's 12, 13

Jimmy Olsen

They should debunk the myth that women can't pee standing up.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

EnragedFilia

Next on the list: can she do so without making a mess?

Remember to get a nice big sample size!

UndeadRiot

Actually, am I the only one who thinks they should put this on a channel that's allowed to show more where we can actually see her pee? And if not, on DVD, Uncensored?
"Ja, Dempsey, family reunions are often stressfull." -Edward A. Richtofen, quote from Call Of Duty: Zombies Mode. "Tomorrow comes today." -Gorillaz, quote from the song Tomorrow Comes Today from their first album.