Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Possible new fic help

Started by Anime Lover, September 09, 2013, 10:34:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anime Lover

I'm considering doing another pee fic, based on a pic in the gallery, this one: [smg id=6601]

While it won't be a Zelda: OoT fic, the basic idea of the story is that the girl will pee milk.

The Fic would take place in my 'Everyday Magic' series, about Futuristic Magic-users.

I don't have much of it planned out and I've hit a bit of a snag at the very start, which I hope you guys here could help out.

Ok, so here's the thing, Veronica will be at either, her schools library or an actually library and stumbles upon a book of odd magic spells that catches her attention, something like a 'Ripley's believe it or not'. Now, rather than just glossing over her reading about a few spells, Ex: 'flips through a few pages, detailing increasing odd and unusual spells before reading one in particular...' I want the particular scene fleshed out with detailing a couple odd spells.

So, this is were you guys come in ^_^

I'd like a list of weird/odd spells you can think of, stating it's name and what it does. The spell can be anything, except a killing spell. Heck, maybe it's a book solely about spells to effect the bladder and/or rectum, I'd be fine with that. The spells could even be sexual or egg-laying related, since Veronica loves being stuffed, as the last chapter showed.

Also, it's not necessary, but it would be really helpful if you could include a sort of short back-story to the spell, like how did it come about, or what reasons would one use the spell, is there any precautions one should take using the spell?

For your help, if I end up doing the fic, I'll mention you're name in my fic detailing your contribution.

If you help, I'd like you to follow this format:

Spell Name/ (possible Enchantment):
Effect(s):
History:
Possible Warnings:

Example-
Name: Pee No Pee (Blatis Transes)
Effect(s): Transforms the casters urine into nearby chosen liquid.
History: N/A
Possible Warnings: Urine can only be transformed into a liquid that's in the casters line of sight, any added urine will be transformed into the chosen liquid until the bladder is emptied. Transformed urine will take the complete form and properties of the chosen liquid, so caution is required in choosing the liquid. DO NOT USE BENGAY!!!

Thanks ^_^
Total Projects: 463
Latest Project: The Benefits of Sisters
Current Project:   Show and Tell
Planned Projects: The Geelien's 12, 13

UndeadRiot

Name: Liquid Spell.
Effects: Turns the User's urine into milk.
History: Accidentally created in 1436.
Possible Warnings: Has a side effect, it can make the User have bowel movements.
"Ja, Dempsey, family reunions are often stressfull." -Edward A. Richtofen, quote from Call Of Duty: Zombies Mode. "Tomorrow comes today." -Gorillaz, quote from the song Tomorrow Comes Today from their first album.

OrpheumZero

Not really good with thinking up spell names. But obviously you could have Veronica look up each spell, and maybe think about how each might affect her.

One idea, as a sort of easter egg/homage, could be a spell about bringing object to life, and the page is next to a spell for ridding oneself of constipation. A note written either in the book itself, or by a previous reader would say "DO NOT MIX THESE TWO TOGETHER", as a reference to Arthur Saxon's "Allison and the poo monster" series where the main character brought her poop to life. Sort of like the Dead Alive reference in the Peter Jackson King Kong remake.

As for the format of spells, the way you have described seems ok. If you want, you could describe "symbols" above each spell, like the ones in the Wizard's companion from Ni No Kuni, where each spell had a special symbol (since the original DS version had you draw with the stylus). And the thing could be something like an intricate etching of water with another object inside it, hinting at the transition from pee to whatever new liquid.

Other spells of course could be breast and butt expanding/shrinking spells, with little quips about how overuse of the spells could lead to uncontrolled expansion, or the girl losing her "assets" for good. Some spells for making poops larger, like Toasty's Hermione story.

Still, pretty cool you're trying a story like that. I've been thinking myself of how to make that pic into a story. Though all I think of is a story with a more kinky Malon who adds a little "flavor" to her milk.  ;)
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Anime Lover

thanks for the suggestions
Guess I could borrow a few spells from some fics here and hint at other fics ^_^

Nia

I'm not very good at name stuff, so I'm kinda just using google translate to another language, not really any good at other parts either though, but here's a few things I thought of

Name: Excretion Perfume (Escrezione Profumo)
Effect(s): Changes the smell of any bodily excretions (i.e. perspiration, saliva, urine, feces, ect.) to a chosen smell at time of enchanting.
History:  Created by a female magic user for untold reasons, (some believe she was just shy about her odor)
Possible Warnings: A clear mental image of the smell chosen is very important, you have to have smelled it once before at least once and have a good recollection of it, or it may change to something less than desirable.  Prolonged use is not recommended, only use for a hour at a time at most,  prolonged use may cause the spell to become unstable and continually change based on the user's emotion and thoughts along with being difficult to despell.

Name: Excretion Mute (Escrezione Muto)
Effect(s): Removes any sound caused by the user.
History: Created by the same user of the spell 'Excretion Perfume' for untold reasons, (most likely for similar reasons as her other spells)   
Possible Warnings: Careful usage of spell must be taken, as to not accidentally remove your voice, be sure to focus it on wanted sounds to be muted. Prolonged use can cause the spell to spread to undesired sounds. 

paragon

Here's a few I cribbed from my own ideas. I tried to assemble them around a single event.

Name: Capacito Maximus
Effect(s): Magically enhances the maximum capacities of the caster's bladder and colon, allowing for large amounts of waste to be held.
History: First utilized in the ancient Siege of Detrola, where the attacking battlewitches of Kowler grew frustrated with having to stop casting sustained spells just to relieve themselves of a canteen of water or a basket of rations too many.
Possible Warnings: Uses extradimensional effects used to achieve the spell's effects without causing drastic changes to the caster's body. Due to the exotic nature of such magic, the spell's effects wear off rather suddenly with little prior notice to the affected.

Name: Sealus Detracto
Effect(s): Curses magical equipment to sap the wearer's bladder and bowel control over time to the point of incontinence.
History: Used by the defenders of Detrola to great effect. Cursed equipment was snuck out of the city and planted in the battlewitches' supplies, thus sabotaging their ability to sustain continuous spellcasting.
Possible Warnings: Few ways of determining whether or not an item is cursed by this spell exist. Caster should identify and separate her personal equipment from those items meant for the curse's targets.

Name: Cinchus Entrapus
Effect(s): Seals a selected piece of clothing to the wearer to the point where it cannot be removed without magical assistance, creating a magical barrier from which nothing can pass through.
History: The arcane beliefs of the Kohler battlewitches centered around the purity of their magical garments, and sought to keep themselves in as close contact with their equipment as possible. This spell was often used on underclothing to assist the witches in the hopes of keeping what they saw as their "inner impurities" from escaping.
Possible Warnings: Those unfamiliar with the counter-techniques to this spell may find clothing stuck to themselves for unwanted amounts of time. Often used in juvenile pranks as well.

Name: Forze Flushato
Effect(s): Immediately purges target of all macroscopic foreign bodies and wastes.
History: The female Arch-Mages of Detrola, in their belief that release of inner impurities was the nobler of the feuding beliefs that led to the Siege, counterattacked with this spell with the intent to drive away their cleanliness-obsessed attackers.
Possible Warnings: Macroscopic foreign bodies and wastes include anything stored or inserted in the bladder, colon, and vaginal cavity.

Name: (Lower) Swatchenvast
Effect(s): Transmutes and cycles matter between the bladder, colon, and if targeted, the vagina. Matter stored in the bladder is stored as urine, stored in the colon as solid waste, and only within the vagina does the item have its original form. If no original item was initially inserted by the caster, cycling waste into the vagina creates, oddly enough, some type of egg.
History: A unique spell used by both sides of the Siege. When a caster grew close to the point of accidental release, she would swap the types of waste she was holding for another, allowing the first system to rest. Also used as an alternate, third form of excretion.
Possible Warnings: Some qualities of transmuted items can carry over when changed into waste.
Project List:
Amanda and Alyssa 4: The Subway
The Fetish/Designer Diapers
AAA followup/Steam Knights and the Stocks
Sabotaging the Restaurant
College Story I: Banned From The Toilet
College II: Responsible Girls Don't Go In Their Pants
All Tied Up And Nowhere To Go
White Diaper, Black Mail

Anime Lover

wow, those are some pretty darn good spells! Those would probably make good fics on their own, particularly the last one, considering the series features egg-laying.

paragon

Yeah, they're all yours (and the rest of the site's) to have! They're based off an abandoned series idea I had about an archaeologist who stumbles upon all sorts of continence-affecting relics while on duty. I'll post it in the Challenges section for posterity, because I doubt I'll be able to get back to it anytime soon.
Project List:
Amanda and Alyssa 4: The Subway
The Fetish/Designer Diapers
AAA followup/Steam Knights and the Stocks
Sabotaging the Restaurant
College Story I: Banned From The Toilet
College II: Responsible Girls Don't Go In Their Pants
All Tied Up And Nowhere To Go
White Diaper, Black Mail