Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Gurochan Down?

Started by MrMoow, March 16, 2014, 09:29:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrMoow

So Gurochan has been down for quite awhile now, does anyone know why? I don't recall any announcements or anything pertaining to the site being closed. Does anyone know if/when it will be back?

anon420

i dont know myself, but if anyone knows the admins email or the host powering the board to ask?? the last announcement on the site was from last year about implementing captchas.

OrpheumZero

I haven't heard a thing. Waru might know, though I'd have thought he'd say something by now if the site were indeed dead since he was there quite a bit. Hopefully it comes back. If not, it might be fun to see if someone else could revive it, give it a fresh start.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Waru

Frankly, I have NO idea what happened, nor do I know of any progress in how to fix it.
I'm not bothering with fics, since one person clearly CAN'T make a difference, here.

OrpheumZero

Huh, maybe it's a fluke then. Granted, it probably would be for the best if the site did massive reboot. I was kind of getting tired of seeing so many dead threads from years back, most of which no longer had their starting images from that one incident or whatever ways back.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

MrMoow

Good news everyone! Gurochan is back, under a new name: guroch.org
But none of the sweet, poopy goodness was transferred over. So we must bring the brown back. Mission, go!

OrpheumZero

Says "Back soon", is it not yet ready? Or are they trying to move some of the old shit (har har) over?

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

MrMoow

Quote from: OrpheumZero on April 10, 2014, 01:56:20 AM
Says "Back soon", is it not yet ready? Or are they trying to move some of the old shit (har har) over?
Very punny  :P but as you obviously know now, it is in fact back. I'll dump (har har) some images to get things going too  :)

blank

I am contributing images and threads, but I need to know where I should go to promote guroch.org

Waru

Thank you, MrMoow. I appreciate the hook up with new Gurochan link.
I'm not bothering with fics, since one person clearly CAN'T make a difference, here.

Anime Lover

thanks for the new link, I was wondering if Gurochan was ever coming back
Total Projects: 463
Latest Project: The Benefits of Sisters
Current Project:   Show and Tell
Planned Projects: The Geelien's 12, 13

MrMoow

My pleasure folks, but the real thanks should go to the people who revived our beloved /s/. I'm glad to see it's already overflowing with content.
In other news, I still love lame puns.

kamadcyborg

I honestly don't know why the servers were unresponsive, but it apparently went down at 7:00 or 8:00 pm.
Wheeee....

Andsfn88

The last post said Gurochan was down.

I just tried it, and it works for me!

kamadcyborg

Well it's down for me.  :009:
Wheeee....