Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Anime Lover's fiction status report

Started by Anime Lover, March 22, 2008, 01:26:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anime Lover

I am, the next chapter of my Geelien's story.
but I currently don't have plans for a pee/poop themed fic.

my Geelien story does have pee and poop scenes in them, but I don't think it's enough to satisfy those who come to this site soley for pee and poop themed stories, which is why I stopped posting the story here
Total Projects: 463
Latest Project: The Benefits of Sisters
Current Project:   Show and Tell
Planned Projects: The Geelien's 12, 13

OrpheumZero

You never know, it's always worth a try. Besides, we do need to try and expand a little beyond just peeing and pooping stuff, even if that's what most of us like.  =D

Still, hope you'll do another story soon. Of course, there's always challenges if you need something some inspiration.  :P
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Anime Lover

true.

did you check out the couple chapters of 'The Geelien's' that I posted?
It's a goo-girl story about a teen goo-girl and her family moving to a new planet to meet new people and have new experiences, both, good and bad.
It's part of my Sextra Terrestrials series, so if your familiar with that, familiar characters will also reappear.

OrpheumZero

Definitely. I guess the parts you updated here just haven't shown. Which is odd. But then again, the posting for new stories/chapters has been iffy for me lately, so I might have somehow missed it.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Anime Lover

sorry, i meant the initial two chapters that I posted: 1-1, 1-2, 1-3, 1-4 and 2-1, 2-2, 2-3, 2-4.

I haven't added the other chapters yet. If there's interest in the series though, I'll certainly update the story ^_^

Anime Lover

updated The Geelien's with chapter 3, which consists of two parts, 3-1 and 3-2.

3-1
(ANIME) LOLI, GOO-GIRL
Celine faces her first day of school on Merkolova.

3-2
(ANIME) LOLI, GOO-GIRL, VIOLENCE
Celine continues to experience positive responses, along with gaining many friends and meeting a few famous people. Celine also encounters her first conflict.

If the site isn't being problematic, I'll be updated the series frequently until it reaches the latest chapter, maybe even one chapter a day.

Anime Lover

Chapter 4 of 'The Geelien's has been posted, which consists of two parts, 4-1 and 4-2

4-1
(ANIME) LOLI, GOO-GIRL, YURI, CAT-GIRL, SCAT, OVARY STIMULATION, ORGY, ANAL, RAPE, LOTS OF CUM
A day after her positive experience at her new school, Celine does what has become normal for her, having a naughty fun time with three of her neighborhood friends.

4-2
(ANIME) LOLI, GOO-GIRL, YURI, CAT-GIRL, ABSORPTION, ORGY, STRAIGHT SEX, ANAL, CUNT-BOY(MAN)
After discovering their parents having their own naughty fun with Celine's parents, Becky and Sammy finally get their wish for Celine to absorb them.

Anime Lover

Chapter 5 of 'The Geelien's has been posted, which consists of four parts, 5-1, 5-2, 5-3 and 5-4

5-1
(ANIME) LOLI, GOO-GIRL, SHOUJO-AI
A week into her new life on Merkolova and after the weekend to process her first day of school, Celine settles comfortably into her new life as she attends her second day of school and reluctantly gets to know her bully, Gina, a little more.

5-2
(ANIME) LOLI, GOO-GIRL, SHOUJO-AI
Despite Reni's opposition, Celine gives Gina a third chance and comes away quite surprised, before meeting the Geelien siblings.

5-3
(ANIME) LOLI, GOO-GIRL
Celine rejoins Reni, her sister and groups of friends.

5-4
(ANIME) LOLI, GOO-GIRL, YURI, ORAL, EGG-LAYING
Gym class becomes Swim class, with a little more than swimming and later at home, Sammy joins Celine with a surprise.

Anime Lover

Chapter 6 of 'The Geelien's has been posted, which consists of five parts, 6-1, 6-2, 6-3, 6-4 and 6-5

6-1
(ANIME) LOLI, GOO-GIRL, INCEST, YURI
With Becky still grounded, Sammy invites Celine in joining her at a friends house.

6-2
(ANIME) LOLI, GOO-GIRL, INCEST, YURI, EGG-LAYING, TENTACLE, GROUP SEX
Sammy doesn't get quite the rescue she was hoping for from Celine, before the Geelien joins in on the girls fun.

6-3
(ANIME) LOLI, GOO-GIRL, YURI, EGG-LAYING, TENTACLE, MASTURBATION
After a brief break, Celine gets the opportunity to see how two Tragelian's fertilize their eggs and share the treat that it produces.

6-4
(ANIME) LOLI, GOO-GIRL, INCEST, YURI, TENTACLE, OVARY STIMULATION, GROUP SEX, LOT'S OF CUM
Janice gets her turn with Celine and the Geelien has PLENTY of honey to absorb.

6-5
(ANIME) LOLI, GOO-GIRL, ANAL, DISTENTION, MILD SCAT
After learning an unusual fact about Tragelian's, Celine tries out an unusual way of controlling one of her friends.

Anime Lover

Here's a little something for those that are reading 'The Geeliens'

kisekae versions of the characters! ^_^

from left to right:

Eda, Celine, Becky, Sammy, Brandi

here is the link to the pics. There are three different versions, a normal, clothed and naughty
Celine and Eda (clothed)- https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9z2UlZRlZpFVERYdEpGcW0xNEE/edit?usp=sharing
Becky, Sammy and Brandi (clothed)- https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9z2UlZRlZpFNDBfX1NrWVdoNmM/edit?usp=sharing
naughty- https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9z2UlZRlZpFZDh6cVBNcndtcDQ/edit?usp=sharing
normal- https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9z2UlZRlZpFQXdsT0hkVWlRYkE/edit?usp=sharing

I also have 3D Custom Girl versions of Celine, Eda and Sakura, which I had a blast with since Sakura in the series was a model and 3DCG has a model mode and I took all kinds of pics of her ^_^

here's two of Celine
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9z2UlZRlZpFWHJHYi1jeHVCX3M/edit?usp=sharing
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9z2UlZRlZpFRDgtbnlXZFllUWc/edit?usp=sharing

one of Eda
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9z2UlZRlZpFUVBlTTRSXzdWNUE/edit?usp=sharing

and here's just two of many of my Sakura pics
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9z2UlZRlZpFQVhCelptR1pTdEk/edit?usp=sharing
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9z2UlZRlZpFZFF4Rl9Ia0lybzg/edit?usp=sharing

Anime Lover

Chapter 7 of 'The Geelien's has been posted, which consists of four parts,7-1, 7-2, 7-3, 7-4
one chapter away from being up to date ^_^

7-1
(ANIME) LOLI, GOO-GIRL, YURI, DEFICATION, MASTURBATION
Celine gets some very unexpected attention at school.

7-2
(ANIME) LOLI, GOO-GIRL/GUY, ABSORBTION, YURI, ROLE-PLAYING
Celine and her parents play with Sammy and Becky.

7-3
(ANIME) LOLI, GOO-GIRL/GUY, YURI, ABSORPTION
With Sakura visiting, it isn't long before Celine finds herself embarrassed by her mothers actions as they introduce themselves.

(ANIME) LOLI, GOO-GIRL/GUY, YURI, ABSORBTION, STRAIGHT SEX, ORAL, BONDAGE, DISTENSTION
Sakura has the treat of seeing Becky and Sammy being absorbed, before turning her attention to Celine's father, Avery.

Anime Lover

At last! the final, current chapter of 'The Geelien's', Chapter 8,  has been uploaded and comes in four parts, 8-1, 8-2, 8-3, 8-4.
I'm currently in the 'planned' final parts of Chapter 9, so there shouldn't be too much of a wait left on a brand new chapter, hopefully.

8-1
(ANIME) LOLI, GOO-GIRL/GUY, VIOLENCE
The day Celine eagerly waited for is here, Sakura's shakra match! However, while happily attending her very first live IPSL event, Celine comes face to face with a very negative experience that threatens to destroy all the positives she's had.

8-2
(ANIME) LOLI, GOO-GIRL/GUY, VIOLENCE
After a small encounter with the unfriendly girl next to her, Celine happily watches Sakura's anticipated fight, will she win?

8-3
(ANIME) LOLI, GOO-GIRL/GUY, MILD YURI, MILD INCEST
After coming home, still very excited from her very first live Shakra event, Celine shares her experience with a friend, before Sakura visits again.

8-4
(ANIME) LOLI, GOO-GIRL/GUY, MILD YURI
Sakura and Celine's parents meet and quickly become friends, before Celine gets an unexpected invitation.

Anime Lover

Chapter 9 is done! It comes in 4 parts, I've finished proofreading the first two parts, so I'll post them instead of delaying until all four parts are ready.

9-1
(ANIME) LOLI, GOO-GIRL, YURI, ANAL
After waking up to a mystery, Celine spends her brief time in bed with a talkative and horny Reni.

9-2
(ANIME) LOLI, GOO-GIRL, YURI, URINATION, DEFICATION
Celine and Sakura share their morning routine with each other, before the two are joined by Reni.

Anime Lover

Last two parts of the chapter ^_^

9-3
(ANIME) LOLI, GOO-GIRL, YURI, ORAL

The shower turns to much more than cleaning as Sakura grants a request by Celine, before the Geelien joins the sister's parents for breakfast.

9-4
(ANIME) LOLI, GOO-GIRL

Celine joins Reni and Sakura shopping, where the Geelien has an unexpected experience that boosts her confidence.

Anime Lover

New Fic!

based on:
[smg id=6601]

A Milky Convenience
(ANIME) LOLI (NYMPH), WATERSPORTS, SLIGHT YURI, MASTURBATION
While at the library, Veronica finds an intriguing book of spells, which leads to a rare reversal between Veronica and Mindy.

Thanks goes to Nia and paragon at Nyou Fiction for offering some of their spell ideas. ^_^