Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Different Forums

Started by Jimmy Olsen, October 15, 2007, 12:58:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimmy Olsen

Do we really need different forums here?  Since there's so little activity, I think it would be more convenient if all the public forums were merged.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

S.T. the Kitsune

True you have a point. But its weird that this site have over 100 members and the forums isn't booming. I guess it also depends on the topics that we're talking about. Also I don't if a lot of the members know how to type stories or at least attempt to do one. You can also show people how to type stories.
Me: You fools there's a triangle of creation that's all around us! That's Energy, Matter, and Thought. Yes your thoughts can make the world go boom...it just take longer.

FallenStar

I'd say that the reason people don't post on the forums that much is because most of them are leechers.   Sure, you might get a few good solid posters and fanfic writers, but the majority of the  members would be nothing more than leechers...   *sigh*

FallenStar

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

Jimmy Olsen

What do you mean by "leechers?"

I wish Omnipresent would post his stuff.  He's signed up but I don't know what he's doing.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Poowrite

Leechers: um, if I understand the term, refers to people who sign up and take advantage of what the site offers but offer no contributions of their own.

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.