Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Plan B

Started by UndeadRiot, October 16, 2012, 05:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UndeadRiot

NOTE: This topic is part joke, part serious. Please take the recording part as a joke and the speech serious. Also, I apologize if I accidently offend anyone with the Call Of Duty World At War reference. Thank you. *Starts out like a recording from Call Of Duty Nazi Zombies*
Unknown Dude on radio: Resident Evil 2, 4542. VP70. C-96. PTRS-41. STG-44. MP40. MG42... (The rest of the stuff typed are weapon names from WWII. Again, sorry if I accidently offended you) *Recording starts*
UndeadRiot: If there's any users out, let it be known that like the Germans in Call Of Duty World At War when their HeadQuarters were being invaded by Russians, I'm falling back on Plan B. *Static* Plan B consists of deleting my Challenges and typing the stories myself. Again, I Understa- *Static* Th- *Please stand by screen beep* Users have a Life, too. I also understand that this site is *Static* very slow as *Static* Hell. I just hope some users understand and I hope and pray to God that I do not anger or annoy them.  I'm afraid I'm going to have to *Static* my Topics. Repeat: I'm afraid I'm going to have to delete my Topics. I'm going to write these Fics myself. I apologize profusely to those who didn't get the chance to respond to these challenges and write the Fics. But, Plan A has failed miserably. Feel free to contact me through a Private Message, or, you can contact me at- *Static* Again, that's foreshadow10@aol.com Until then, I'll be hanging around. *Recording ends* Unknown Dude on radio: ...Kar98k. Left 4 Dead. Colt M1911. UndeadRiot. Hollywood Undead. CombiChrist. Halo: Combat Evolved. TimeSplitters Future Perfect. *Recording ends*
"Ja, Dempsey, family reunions are often stressfull." -Edward A. Richtofen, quote from Call Of Duty: Zombies Mode. "Tomorrow comes today." -Gorillaz, quote from the song Tomorrow Comes Today from their first album.

SakuraLover25

UndeadRiot

Sorry if I confused anyone with the recording joke. But, the rest was serious.
"Ja, Dempsey, family reunions are often stressfull." -Edward A. Richtofen, quote from Call Of Duty: Zombies Mode. "Tomorrow comes today." -Gorillaz, quote from the song Tomorrow Comes Today from their first album.