Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Operation: Lifeline

Started by UndeadRiot, October 17, 2012, 10:58:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UndeadRiot

TO: All users. I've been reading comments about this site, and I've found some posted by users talking about the site, and I'm worried about where this site may be going. (I.E. Dying and getting deleted. Never to return) However, one user, Waru, has ideas for "Operation: Make this site livelier again." This inspired me to create "Operation: Lifeline." My goal: To keep Nyou alive for many more years to come. If anyone agrees with me, I'll post stories and ideas to help. I'm very serious about helping out. Anyone wanting to join or help, say yes, or, just plainly say no. I'll need rookie users and seasoned users as well. Remember: I'm serious about this. This is not a joke. I'll be hanging out here if you need me.
"Ja, Dempsey, family reunions are often stressfull." -Edward A. Richtofen, quote from Call Of Duty: Zombies Mode. "Tomorrow comes today." -Gorillaz, quote from the song Tomorrow Comes Today from their first album.

AniDisFan

What do I have to do once I join?

UndeadRiot

Just help me out with my idea of keeping the site going and vice versa.
"Ja, Dempsey, family reunions are often stressfull." -Edward A. Richtofen, quote from Call Of Duty: Zombies Mode. "Tomorrow comes today." -Gorillaz, quote from the song Tomorrow Comes Today from their first album.

SakuraLover25

Sure. Don't know what this would entail but let me know how and when I can help.

UndeadRiot

Sure thing. Welcome to Operation: Lifeline. I'll let you know when I need help.