Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Help for posting Fics on the main Site

Started by UndeadRiot, October 24, 2012, 01:10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UndeadRiot

TO: Any Users out there willing to lend a hand, I need help with posting a Fic on the main Site. PLEASE help! This is important! First of all, What is story text, what does it do, and what does it mean? It's keeping me from posting my Fics! And without me being able to post my Fics, how's "Operation: Lifeline" Going to work?! PLEASE help me out here by replying, or, sending me a private message! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE help me! I'll will be thankful for any help you can offer!
"Ja, Dempsey, family reunions are often stressfull." -Edward A. Richtofen, quote from Call Of Duty: Zombies Mode. "Tomorrow comes today." -Gorillaz, quote from the song Tomorrow Comes Today from their first album.

SakuraLover25

Here's the basic and easy steps to posting a story.

1. Go to Account Info
2. Add Story
3. Place Title
4. Place Summary (Basic explanation of the story)
5. Select Category (Naruto, Original, Other, etc.)
6. Select Characters/Warnings (If applicable)
7. Rating
8. Story Text (Where the actual story can be either pasted or attached via TXT File)
9. Add Story (Be sure to only press once)

UndeadRiot

Text file? What's that? Just asking, but, couldn't I just type my story in Story Text?
"Ja, Dempsey, family reunions are often stressfull." -Edward A. Richtofen, quote from Call Of Duty: Zombies Mode. "Tomorrow comes today." -Gorillaz, quote from the song Tomorrow Comes Today from their first album.

SakuraLover25

Really? I mean I'm sure you could but usually typing it would take too long and the page would time out. Up to you.

Jimmy Olsen

"Text file" just means a typed document on a word processor program, such as Word, Wordpro, Wordperfect, or Notepad.  It's really easy to make one and upload it.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

UndeadRiot

That sounds simple enough, (Sorry, I don't know my way around computers that much) but, the problem is keeping people (Who come over to visit) from messing with my Documents and stuff.