* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

More rare finds!

Started by smittyjenson, January 02, 2011, 02:21:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OrpheumZero

Just for the sake of it, Lilith from Borderlands 1 sounds:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVdF_ofF9go

Granted, hers sound more like she's taking it up the ass with a jackhammer.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Waru

Sounds more like she's being fucked normally, then by 1:20 sounds like she's being "plundered" by a Skag.
I'm not bothering with fics, since one person clearly CAN'T make a difference, here.

OrpheumZero

That, or taking a shit with razor blades in it, lol
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

phil

The omake for the latest episode of Naruto has Hinata and Sakura talking to each other through toilet stalls. With a rather loud interruption from Tsunade.  :-[

Check it out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Waru

... seriously?

... seriously?
I'm not bothering with fics, since one person clearly CAN'T make a difference, here.

BlueSniper

Remember what day it is today.  :P

Rachiou

Found this flash game when I was searching through Pixiv
Was about a girl who had diarrhea.
I would post the link but for some reason, I can't maybe possibly because I don't really make enough posts here.
This also being my first post.

Duce

yeah you need at least 5 posts before you can post outside links

EFROdian

Quote from: Rachiou on May 11, 2014, 09:02:27 AM
Found this flash game when I was searching through Pixiv
Was about a girl who had diarrhea.
I would post the link but for some reason, I can't maybe possibly because I don't really make enough posts here.
This also being my first post.

You may not be able to give us the link, but can you tell us what it's called?  More details on the flash game?  Does it star a well-known anime girl?  Any information could could be useful.

Emperor

Here is the game, for anyone interested. He posted it on the AnimeGirlDesp.org Pooping forum a week or two ago, it seems. I'm honestly not sure how I missed it =P

http://www.geocities.jp/koji0808koji/NTirasuto48

As far as I can tell, it doesn't star anyone well known or anything. No famous anime girl, video game character or celebrity here. Also, strange as it may seem, it's actually a bit of a timing/rhythm game! So, make of that what you will, I suppose.

Enjoy!

Harry-Topper

How does the game end?

Eliskuya_Thurwolf

Quote from: Harry-Topper on May 25, 2014, 06:19:48 PM
How does the game end?

she pees on herself, but the game itself it was fun, yet classicly, poor girl making funny face faults, but I have to it hand it to you, the game is a bit hard if you try it harry, I tried it myself. but I did it by normal way, but the game is fun

UndeadRiot

I laughed at the rest of it, but I like the one part. Thanks for the link to the video, Harry-Topper.
"Ja, Dempsey, family reunions are often stressfull." -Edward A. Richtofen, quote from Call Of Duty: Zombies Mode. "Tomorrow comes today." -Gorillaz, quote from the song Tomorrow Comes Today from their first album.