Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Can't Access Stories Old Board

Started by Random_Whatever33, January 21, 2021, 09:09:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Random_Whatever33

Hello, I am writing about an issue I have been having with the old animegirldesp.org board. I have gone through the "stories" section, and I noticed that many stories I wanted to read simply did not appear when I clicked on the links, although the introductions could be read. Some of the posts referenced .doc files attached to the posts, but I was unable to find where these files were (I don't mean that I was unable to download them, I just couldn't find what I was supposed to click on in order to download them. Do I need to make an account to access these stories? (I tried to do that, but was unable to, although that's a whole other post) Is there some issue with my browser (Google Chrome) or my computer (An ASUS which runs Windows 10)? Is there any other way I might be able to read the stories?

Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

Duce

Random_Whatever33

Okay, that's good to know, although that does present some issues of its own: For one thing, I think there's supposed to be a captcha on the login page, but there's never any image with letters type out. (Also, the question of "how many numbered entries are there in the Rocky series" is worded in a way that makes the answer hard to determine, but I probably will be able to figure that one out myself)

Do you think it could be a problem with my browser, my computer, my adblocker (I tried pausing the adblocker, but nothing changed) or the site itself?

Thank you for your feedback, by the way. I appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions.

Edit: After visiting the site, I noticed that the captcha has been fixed, and was able to register for an account. Now, all I need to do is wait for an admin's approval.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
How many units in a dozen?:
How many eyes does a typical person have?:
how many ones in a googol?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview