Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Teen Titans?

Started by Anime Lover, September 16, 2007, 08:51:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anime Lover

I have two TT fics tha I'd like to post.

there are a ton of characters in the show, but I'll just list the main ones

Robin
Raven
Starfire
Beastboy
Cyborg
Total Projects: 463
Latest Project: The Benefits of Sisters
Current Project:   Show and Tell
Planned Projects: The Geelien's 12, 13

OrpheumZero

It has been done, as per your wish..... *Ready to bow like a Genie, instead punches a robot made of watermelons*
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

FallenStar

Aw, come on!

He posts a request and gets it in one/two days and yet my request is still not fulfilled?  Man... BLATANT CORRUPTION!  :p

Nah, I'm just messing around, but seriously... I'm still waiting for the Sailor Moon category because I have like four or five fics I can't put up yet that feature Ami Mizuno and Hotaru  Tomoe...   >.>

FallenStar

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

Anime Lover

well you can put them up, just set the category as original and when the SM category is added, just edit your fics from original to SM
Total Projects: 463
Latest Project: The Benefits of Sisters
Current Project:   Show and Tell
Planned Projects: The Geelien's 12, 13

FallenStar

Quote from: Anime Lover on September 17, 2007, 04:14:43 AM
well you can put them up, just set the category as original and when the SM category is added, just edit your fics from original to SM

Well, that's certainly one way to do it, of course.

I don't much like doing it that way, though...   and since I know Duce'll eventually get around to it (even if I have to playfully strangle him a little :p ), I can wait...  It's not really  urgent...  More than likely, everyone's already read 'em anyway, and they are still available on my site, so.... yeah, no rush....   :)

FallenStar

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD