Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Question About Non-Toilet-Related Story

Started by Jimmy Olsen, October 07, 2007, 03:56:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimmy Olsen

I have a story that's meant as the 1st chapter of a round-robin story about pooping.  But the chapter itself doesn't have any pooping, peeing, or desperation.  Can I post it, or does it violate the rules?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Anonymous_1

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on October 07, 2007, 03:56:08 AM
I have a story that's meant as the 1st chapter of a round-robin story about pooping.  But the chapter itself doesn't have any pooping, peeing, or desperation.  Can I post it, or does it violate the rules?
I don't think anyone would be mad about it or disapprove if you make it clear that there will indeed be toilet-related content later on (which you already did here).
Maybe to keep things interesting (not saying your story is boring, even though I haven't read it obviously), you could include some indications of defecation, like having 2 characters just talk about it, or have one character reminisce of a past bowel movement, or something similar. These are just suggestions, so you don't have to do any of them, and I won't be upset if you don't feel like going back and changing your story around.  :)

Duce

it's, fine the stories don't *have* to be toilet related, it's just them main theme or whatever.

btw I think there are few stories on here already on here, that don't have it.

Jimmy Olsen

Thanks for the clarification.  I just put it up.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute