Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Top Tens

Started by Jimmy Olsen, December 28, 2007, 12:43:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimmy Olsen

I love the top tens.  I think there should also be a list like that for the ten most recent stories.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

FallenStar

I have to say that I'm frankly astonished that the RP2Fic series has so many read counts but so few reviews.  =[

Come on, peeps.... when you read something, please do AL and me a little courtesy and tell us where we're going right and wrong... =P

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

Toasty

Yeah, I agree about the top ten thing. It annoys me when a whole bunch of stories get added at once and you can only see the two most recent, so you have to go hunting through the different categories to see if there are any you missed. It would be even better, I think, if you just extended the most recent list on the front page.

Anime Lover

um, or you can just go BROWSE-> MOST RECENT and BAM all the recent fics from the last 14 days.

seriously, how can you not know this?
Total Projects: 463
Latest Project: The Benefits of Sisters
Current Project:   Show and Tell
Planned Projects: The Geelien's 12, 13

Toasty

True, but I couldn't help but notice that my Metroid story was on the front page for over a week and has over a hundred views, while my second Phoenix Wright story got bumped off the front page right away and has barely half that. I think that by extending the front page's most recent list it would give more stories a chance to be read and reviewed by people who wouldn't otherwise see them. Just because it's possible to find a larger list of most recent stories doesn't mean that everyone, or even most people will look there when checking for updates, as my example clearly illustrated.

Jimmy Olsen

Quote from: Anime Lover on December 28, 2007, 11:21:18 PMseriously, how can you not know this?

Because I just never noticed...?  What kind of question is that?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute