2 (33.3%)
Utility Waste(*)
4 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: May 04, 2008, 12:18:55 AM

Duce

yarr

*materializes from nothing*

A girl drops a load too big for normal plumbing to handle, while it for the happy girl results in joy and relief, it results in a ruined day for whoever have to unclog it..

scenarios popping into mind: Peach & Mario, Keitaro & the love hina girls, asuka & shinji and so forth..

*vanishes like a genie into its bottle*

FallenStar

I'd like to suggest a one piece competitive swimsuit desperation fic contest, myself. :o)

Or, a Final Fantasy forced pee desperation (i.e. where one FF girl makes another wet herself - not saying you *can't* do poo, but I can tell you right now, I'd love a good fic where some FF girl has fun at another FF girl's expense. :o)

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

Anime Lover

maybe it's cause it's late (around 5:30 AM) and I'm tired but I have an idea, and it works for both pee and poop.

The suggestion is: the 'victim' needs to find a creative solution to a problem their facing by using their waste in some way, sorta like peeing on a jellyfish sting eases the pain.
Total Projects: 463
Latest Project: The Benefits of Sisters
Current Project:   Show and Tell
Planned Projects: The Geelien's 12, 13

FallenStar

Quote from: Anime Lover on April 15, 2008, 04:42:11 AM

The suggestion is: the 'victim' needs to find a creative solution to a problem their facing by using their waste in some way, sorta like peeing on a jellyfish sting eases the pain.

O_o;

o_O;

O_O;

I honestly have no  comment for that...  *shakes angry fist at  Anime Lover for striking him dumb*

Toasty

Wow...that is a great idea! I second the "Utility Waste" suggestion.

FallenStar

Quote from: Toasty on April 15, 2008, 03:41:26 PM
Wow...that is a great idea! I second the "Utility Waste" suggestion.

*grumble grumble*  v_v

Poowrite

I gotta agree with Toasty on this one. I have no idea what I'd write tho ^^.

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

FallenStar

Well, that's three votes against me...  Guess I'll be sitting this one out again.  :012:

Anime Lover

Quote from: FallenStar on April 15, 2008, 07:53:05 PM
Well, that's three votes against me...  Guess I'll be sitting this one out again.  :012:

theirs no reason you couldn't participate in a 'utility waste' contest, pee and poop would be acceptable.
Total Projects: 463
Latest Project: The Benefits of Sisters
Current Project:   Show and Tell
Planned Projects: The Geelien's 12, 13

FallenStar

Quote from: Anime Lover on April 15, 2008, 08:48:42 PM

theirs no reason you couldn't participate in a 'utility waste' contest, pee and poop would be acceptable.

Do you have *any* idea how hard it is to clog up a toilet or anything with just pee? >_>;

I mean, even if you pee for hours, you won't clog up anything and it wouldn't be much fun for me anyway, as I'd prefer wetting panties and the like.  >.>

Poowrite

Um, I think you got the themes messed up  :012:

yarr's was the clogged the toilet.

The "Utility waste" idea was ALs and is about someone using their bodily waste for a solution to their problem. For example, maybe a small township hires a band of beautiful giant women to pee into their water wheel during the dry season. Something along those lines.

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Toasty

Quote from: FallenStar on April 15, 2008, 10:01:52 PM
Quote from: Anime Lover on April 15, 2008, 08:48:42 PM

Do you have *any* idea how hard it is to clog up a toilet or anything with just pee? >_>;

I mean, even if you pee for hours, you won't clog up anything and it wouldn't be much fun for me anyway, as I'd prefer wetting panties and the like.  >.>

Or, if you preferred wetting panties, you could have a captured girl soak her panties so she can wrap them around the prison bars and twist a stick to bend them open, Shanghai Noon style.

I like this theme because it allows for a lot of freedom in subject matter but still makes you write an unusual and interesting story.

N

FallenStar

Quote from: Poowrite on April 15, 2008, 10:41:22 PM
Um, I think you got the themes messed up  :012:

yarr's was the clogged the toilet.

The "Utility waste" idea was ALs and is about someone using their bodily waste for a solution to their problem. For example, maybe a small township hires a band of beautiful giant women to pee into their water wheel during the dry season. Something along those lines.

When I think of "Utility", I think of toilets, sorry.  x_X

Quote from: Toasty on April 15, 2008, 11:03:54 PM

Or, if you preferred wetting panties, you could have a captured girl soak her panties so she can wrap them around the prison bars and twist a stick to bend them open, Shanghai Noon style.

I like this theme because it allows for a lot of freedom in subject matter but still makes you write an unusual and interesting story.

Meh, that's still not my type of story. No worries, though. I posted in one contest and that's all that matters. =P