Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Story Contest IX Rules

Started by Duce, June 15, 2008, 04:32:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poowrite

I have a very, very, very rough (like sandpaper rough) draft of mine done. I hope to refine and perfect it over the next several days.

I'll take a look at yarr and Jimmy's stories as soon as I get a chance.

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Jimmy Olsen

Poowrite: I look forward to reading your entry.  I hope you included some peeing, because I'm still waiting to read about a Giantess making a lake (I avoided that since I sort of did it before in the "Tazarel" story).

Yarr: I've read all 3 chapters now, and written my reactions to various things.  I'll reread some parts then orgaanize it all into a meaningful review for posting.  One thing I will say now: is the "v" button on your keyboard broken?  ???
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

yarr

Maybe. I'll fix grammar and spelling in the whole story when I add the last part, so if some parts sounds like written by a drunk its only partially true.

Jimmy Olsen

You'd better hurry up.  There's only one day left.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

yarr

Last chapter added. Will do a full grammatic walkthrough eventually, right now too tired to do anything beyond a word scan.
Enjoy!  :-*

Jimmy Olsen

Poowrite's still got 21 hours to enter.  I hope he makes it.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Poowrite

Long story short:
July's been a busy month. I've been from one side of the state and back to the other twice in two weeks. I've got buddies getting married, my hours are changed up this week and things have been busy at work anyhow. In addition I've just flat out been prusuing other hobbies  and ... :-[ ... I think that giants, even pretty ones, are innately ugly. It's been a little diffcult to get into the story.

I may post my giantess story sometime, but I D K about getting it finished in 30 minutes (which is, at the time of this writing, all the time I have left since the rest of the countdown will be spent at work.)

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

yarr

Not good enough. Off with the head!  :xm0014:

Jimmy Olsen

I'm sorry to hear we won't see your entry.  But you have a rough draft, right?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Poowrite

Thanks, sorry I couldn't get it done. I did get a really rough draft done, though really calling it a rough draft is probably being generous.

It was to be set on June of 1944, weeks after the Allied Forces invaded Normandy, around a small Nazi research town (similiar to those setup by the US government during the same period.) Due to the recent turn of events in the war, the Reich had re-doubled their efforts to gain a technological edge. However, their haste bred problems and the heroine of the story, a German girl named Ivonne who had no sympathy for the Reich but served them for fear of her life, is enlarged several times by an experiment gone awry.

Naturally, she'd have to go to the bathroom pretty badly by the time the story opened. To make matters worse, the Nazi were in the middle of discussions to decide if she should live or die. Afterall, they couldn't exactly support a woman of that magnitude. They were going to decide to kill her, but their shells wouldn't have been able to pierce her skin. The plan was to have her freak out, lose control of her functions due to fear and demolish the little facility/city and all it's technological secrets with her waste.

Thought it was a good idea personally. A bit of a departure from the fantasy setting the other entires featured.

But, like I said, I've been busy. The idea requires a little research that I simply haven't had time to do and ... giants kinda turn me off >.>

If anyone else wants to give it a crack, feel free to.