any anime characters OD on Altaiarean Beverage
0 (0%)
a pee 'hold it' contest
2 (20%)
based on this pic
0 (0%)
involving peeing and a slumber party.
2 (20%)
story of a bladder desperation problem ultimately solved by the powers (magical, telekinetic etc.) of the chosen character
4 (40%)
story of how a male character first learned/witnessed how females pee
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: September 30, 2007, 04:37:56 AM

Poowrite

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on September 14, 2007, 01:59:28 AM
Some ideas I had...

1. The story of how a male character first learned/witnessed how females pee.

2. The story of a bladder desperation problem ultimately solved by the powers (magical, telekinetic etc.) of the chosen character.

4. Any story involving embarrassment over bedwetting.

3. Any story involving peeing and a slumber party.

I like three. Or Four.

Of course, if the theme ends up being one of those two I'll probably combine them for my entry. Embarassing accidential bedwetting at a slumber party? The idea is golden (Cheesy pun intended).

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Jimmy Olsen

I thought a slumber party would be a good way to allow holding and wetting contests while also leaving room for other stories.  That way we can accomodate more writers' interests and get more entries than last time.

On the other hand, I would personally prefer a less generic challenge.

I definitely don't think we should confine it to one fictional universe.  We want everyone here to be able to write about the characters they're passionate about, don't we?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Poowrite

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on September 15, 2007, 12:30:34 AM
I thought a slumber party would be a good way to allow holding and wetting contests while also leaving room for other stories.  That way we can accomodate more writers' interests and get more entries than last time.

On the other hand, I would personally prefer a less generic challenge.

I definitely don't think we should confine it to one fictional universe.  We want everyone here to be able to write about the characters they're passionate about, don't we?

I think a slumber party theme is pretty generic. I mean, there's a lot you can do with that setting. An innocent peeing scene starring a timid, bladder shy girl who is bothered by the idea of peeing. There's accidential wetting or induced wetting (bed or otherwise), contest style plots... I think the idea is pretty open.

I think there's a lot one could do with a contest, too. Maybe not limit it to a type of contest, though, just a pee related contest of some sort.

I agree that the more universes that are allowed by the rules the better (I personally prefer no rules on the universe). But, and I mean no offense to anyone, I really don't like the idea of limiting us to particular characters. No, not even if the character is Yuna ( God, I can't believe I said that  :o )

But, whatever. I'm sure I'll be able to put something together regardless of what is decided.

On a side note, if we go with Jimmy's second idea I could just use a "re-mastered" version of Bend This! and call 'er good :).

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

FallenStar

I like the "accidental wetting" being "induced" by a not-so-shy best friend, but... eh..  xP

BTW, Poowrite, you ever thought of about doing an older Final Fantasy desperation/pee fic?  Like maybe, starring Rydia and Rosa or Rydia OR Rosa or even Celes/Terra/Relm?

Meh, you prolly don't even go that far back...   I did, though... I did a Rydia one... and I've got a Celes one that I haven't uploaded yet... I was gonna, but the FFVI section hadn't been made at the time and I forgot afterwards...  x_x

FallenStar

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

Poowrite

Quote from: FallenStar on September 15, 2007, 02:23:46 AM
I like the "accidental wetting" being "induced" by a not-so-shy best friend, but... eh..  xP

BTW, Poowrite, you ever thought of about doing an older Final Fantasy desperation/pee fic?  Like maybe, starring Rydia and Rosa or Rydia OR Rosa or even Celes/Terra/Relm?

Meh, you prolly don't even go that far back...   I did, though... I did a Rydia one... and I've got a Celes one that I haven't uploaded yet... I was gonna, but the FFVI section hadn't been made at the time and I forgot afterwards...  x_x

FallenStar

I've though about using Rydia, but the last time I played FFIV I thought it was the second game in the series. I'd actually like to do a Final Fantasy stroy set in FFXI. A Mithra in a potty situation? {Can I have it} {Please}

Anyway, I didn't really get into RPGs until Wild ARMS on the PS1. Then FFVII. I made it a point to go back and play those that came before, though I only ever beat the first one. I got to the end of 4 and 5 and probably about half way through 3 and 6. I was working on 2 recently, but then Heavenly Sword came out.

If it's FF and originally came out on a Sony platform, I've beat it, except for the spin-offs(X-2 and that ghastly shooter) and FFXI.

Duce

Jimmy Olsen

How do I see the poll results?  ???
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

I think I will sit this one, not only because I'm more of a scat guy, I'm starting to think it might be bad if I go for this one. I'm not saying I think I'll win hands down, but it's amazing that I've twice already (and may possibly win the second contest if we have the chance to finish it).

Heheheh, actually makes me think that if someone wins at least three times in a row, they should maybe sit out one contest :P

Can't wait to see what the theme is and the stories that will be made for them.  ;D
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Duce

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on September 19, 2007, 11:56:07 PM
How do I see the poll results?  ???

you have to vote first, but as of right now theres no votes.

Anime Lover

Total Projects: 463
Latest Project: The Benefits of Sisters
Current Project:   Show and Tell
Planned Projects: The Geelien's 12, 13

Jimmy Olsen

I can't decide right now.  It's a tossup between 4 of the options.  :-\
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

FallenStar

I would be most..... DISpleased if the contest wasn't a holding pee contest-type... 'cause I've got a nice fanfic that I haven't posted yet on this new Nyou..... Yes, that's riiiight!  it's "The Contest" and it would be a great competitor, but unless you peeps actually vote for a "holding contest", I can't post it...   :p

FallenStar

Poowrite

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on September 20, 2007, 12:56:08 AM
I can't decide right now.  It's a tossup between 4 of the options.  :-\
When I'm placed in a situation where I have to make a tough choice, I like to flip a coin :).

Quote from: OrpheumZero on September 19, 2007, 11:59:43 PM
I think I will sit this one, not only because I'm more of a scat guy, I'm starting to think it might be bad if I go for this one. I'm not saying I think I'll win hands down, but it's amazing that I've twice already (and may possibly win the second contest if we have the chance to finish it).

Heheheh, actually makes me think that if someone wins at least three times in a row, they should maybe sit out one contest :P

Can't wait to see what the theme is and the stories that will be made for them.  ;D
:-\ It won't be the same having a contest w/o you, Orpheum. Oh well, hopefully you'll compete in the next one.

Anime Lover

Quote from: FallenStar on September 20, 2007, 01:09:57 PM
I would be most..... DISpleased if the contest wasn't a holding pee contest-type... 'cause I've got a nice fanfic that I haven't posted yet on this new Nyou..... Yes, that's riiiight!  it's "The Contest" and it would be a great competitor, but unless you peeps actually vote for a "holding contest", I can't post it...   :p

FallenStar

just because there's no contest theme about it doesn't mean you can't post it
Total Projects: 463
Latest Project: The Benefits of Sisters
Current Project:   Show and Tell
Planned Projects: The Geelien's 12, 13

FallenStar

Quote from: Anime Lover on September 20, 2007, 01:20:56 PM

just because there's no contest theme about it doesn't mean you can't post it

Yeah, but... but.... but....    I wanna be in a contest!   :'(

FallenStar