1 (12.5%)
(*N2) Body swap
3 (37.5%)
(*N3) Set in previously unused universe
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: October 30, 2007, 06:28:56 PM

OrpheumZero

I'm wondering, does the body swap absolutely have to be with a guy/girl? If not, I may be able to come up with something, though I am having some thought involving Code Lyoko if the stipulation is "guy and girl.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Poowrite

I hope that it isn't limited to guy/girl swap. Otherwise both my ideas are moot and I'll hafta come up with sumptin new.

I don't think it matters though. The thing only says body swap, so ... hopefully girl/girl swap is okay.

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Anime Lover

lol, I downloaded the second season of Code Lyoko and a one of the eps had a body swap plot, Odd and Yumi switched bodies upon devirtualizing.
Total Projects: 463
Latest Project: The Benefits of Sisters
Current Project:   Show and Tell
Planned Projects: The Geelien's 12, 13

Jimmy Olsen

I know the 1st thing I'd do if I were inhabiting a girl's body is drink lots of water, because I want to see a girl pee, even if she's me. ^_^ That might be a good plot for a body-swap fic.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Poowrite

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on November 04, 2007, 01:22:00 AM
I know the 1st thing I'd do if I were inhabiting a girl's body is drink lots of water, because I want to see a girl pee, even if she's me. ^_^ That might be a good plot for a body-swap fic.

That'd be an interesting take on it. I considered doing the reverse in a story. The guy and girl end up swaping bodies and he (in her body) can't bring himself to use the toilet. They'd be at school or some other public place, so there'd be pressure from the girl (in the guys body) either to switch back as quickly as possible or have him go in her body.

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

OrpheumZero

Quote from: Anime Lover on November 04, 2007, 01:16:16 AM
lol, I downloaded the second season of Code Lyoko and a one of the eps had a body swap plot, Odd and Yumi switched bodies upon devirtualizing.

That's actually the episode I would probably use if the rules include that guy and girl have to switch. Though it'd probably be the first time a fight is done precisely in the canon of an episode (filling in blank moments as it were). Though if we can do girl/girl switching, I could tweak the episode so Yumi and Aelita switch.....  ;D
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Anonymous_1

Quote from: Poowrite on November 03, 2007, 07:16:12 PM
Toying with Ino/Sakura/(maybe Hinata) myself. I'm thinking maybe re-do the Sports Festival Special that they did but give Sakura the runs instead of Naruto and Ino uses her body-swap technique to ... well I'm drawing a blank after that  ???

Also poking around at something that would fit your (Jimmy's) "Return to Youth" challenge. But, likt the Naruto idea, I'm largely drawing a blank on this one ^^.
You just gave me a good idea for a story!
Naruto could one day be fascinated with Ino's Mind Swap technique and try to learn it himself. After learning how to do it, he would go out on the streets and experiment with the first person he sees. Hinata speed-walks by and unknowingly becomes Naruto's target. They switch bodies, and he discovers she must have been heading for the bathroom from the feeling he is now experiencing. He wishes to abort, but forgets how to (forgetful as he is), so he runs to the bathroom. After taking Hinata's dump, he returns to where his body laid mindless when his chakra runs out and in turn forces the technique to cancel. Hinata's mind returns to her body and Naruto gets up in his own body. She notices her bowels aren't aching anymore and realizes what must have happened, then her face turns red and faints.

I may have to do that one, if I have the time. I think it's about time for Hinata to finally take a grunt. :D

I actually have a few ideas for anyone who can't think of a good story to type:
1. Raven (Teen Titans) apparently has the ability to see through anyone's eyes (they know it happens, though), even if they are on the other side of the tower. Starfire, Blackfire, Terra, or whomever could be her victim.
2. Beast Boy and Cyborg could enter Raven's mind again through her little mirror and have the "bodily function" side of her (the one wearing orange) take over her body. I don't know if anyone's seen the episode or not, but the orange one belches, clearly indicating she must be Raven's crude personality.
3. There was an episode of Cardcaptors when Kero and Li switch bodies with one of the card's power. Sakura or Tomoyo could switch bodies with another character for a story.

Poowrite

Quote from: Aluru on November 08, 2007, 04:02:48 AM
Naruto could one day be fascinated with Ino's Mind Swap technique and try to learn it himself. After learning how to do it, he would go out on the streets and experiment with the first person he sees. Hinata speed-walks by and unknowingly becomes Naruto's target. They switch bodies, and he discovers she must have been heading for the bathroom from the feeling he is now experiencing. He wishes to abort, but forgets how to (forgetful as he is), so he runs to the bathroom. After taking Hinata's dump, he returns to where his body laid mindless when his chakra runs out and in turn forces the technique to cancel. Hinata's mind returns to her body and Naruto gets up in his own body. She notices her bowels aren't aching anymore and realizes what must have happened, then her face turns red and faints.

I may have to do that one, if I have the time. I think it's about time for Hinata to finally take a grunt. :D

Oh man! That's an excellent idea. And since Duce posted in a seperate thread it has to be guy/girl swap my Ino/Sakura idea is kinda out the window :P.

Oh well, back to the drawing board (not that I really had anything done on any of my other ideas).

OrpheumZero

I figure we could still use 'she' 'her' words for the scenes, just maybe use them like 'Narutor felt Hinata's bladder release and her pee flow' or at least use the guy's name with feminine terms.

If that's ok, I could easily do something, then again it wouldn't technically be writing a guy going (which I just can't really think of  :-X)

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Poowrite

I started one, got a page and a half in and was starting to get confused. And I was writing the damned thing  ;D

This one may take some creative thinking if you're like me and are slightly creeped out by using "he" to describe the character takin' care of business. I think I may have a solution, however. I'll hafta see.

Nia

Quote from: Poowrite on November 08, 2007, 11:30:45 PM
I started one, got a page and a half in and was starting to get confused. And I was writing the damned thing  ;D

This one may take some creative thinking if you're like me and are slightly creeped out by using "he" to describe the character takin' care of business. I think I may have a solution, however. I'll hafta see.

now that you mention it, I think I'd get slightly creeped out by reading "he" to describe the character takin' care of business. hehe.

and I'm wondering you what you solution is.

Quote from: Aluru on November 08, 2007, 04:02:48 AM

that sounds like a great fic, though I don't think Hinata would realize what happened, and she would just think that the urge to use it had passed or something and she would go to the toilet and she would think she was constipated cause she can't poop, hehe

at least until she finds out he was practicing it some other day, hehe

S.T. the Kitsune

I like the idea of this contest but you people have very few categories.  :'( Which limits me to ever type a good story with this contest theme. I was just thinking doing a Bo-bobo-bobo-bo story that deals with with Bo-bobo and Beauty going on their crazy adventure with each other like the usual. Beauty had some tacos since Bo-bobo wanted some also, after they finished eating, Beauty's face cringe for the fact she needs to use the bathroom so she ask Bo-bobo to right for moment because of her emergency but Bo-bobo sassy comments only made Beauty madder which made her needed to use the bathroom more so she decided to go into a nearby bush and about to relieve herself until she felt something touching her hair which look like tenacles that made yell in fright which postpones her business. Bo-bobo reaches to the rescue. One of the head hunters that uses his dreads to change bodies with Beauty but Bo-bobo's fist of the nose hair interferes with the attack then suddenly Beauty in Bo-bobo's body and Bo-bobo is in Beauty's body. Comedy ensues, climax then resolution. It looks short but that's a summary of what I can give at this moment. 
Me: You fools there's a triangle of creation that's all around us! That's Energy, Matter, and Thought. Yes your thoughts can make the world go boom...it just take longer.

OrpheumZero

I have been wanting to see Beauty in such a situation (though I do like solid poop from girls more) but the hardest thing is keeping with the overthetop nature of Bobobo. I mean Fooly Cooly, Excel Saga and Abenoboshi are nothing compared to Bobobo's wacked out acid trip every 5 second adventures.

Then again, if you can at least pull off some crazy stunts (maybe have Beauty poop weird objects and have Don Patch in place of her crotch at random points) you just may have it nailed.

Good luck with it.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story