Theme?

Picture story
5 (62.5%)
Stealth
3 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: May 31, 2012, 12:46:00 AM

Duce

To suggest a theme, do it in this format.

Theme: <theme title>

Description: <theme description>

You can suggest 2 main themes that will be put in the poll,  you can also suggest as many other themes you want that might be put in the poll, though only the first 2 will be considered the 2 main suggestions. feel free to talk and discuss about the themes like always though.

Anime Lover

Here's a suggestion I previously made in another thread

Picture story

A story, pee, poop, combo, etc, that comes from a picture or series of pictures, the scene in the picture must play out in the fic.
Total Projects: 463
Latest Project: The Benefits of Sisters
Current Project:   Show and Tell
Planned Projects: The Geelien's 12, 13

SakuraLover25

How about a punishment theme? It can be anything really, desperation, wetting, panty pooping, pooping, scat, diapers. All of it so long as there's a dominant figure punishing a submissive, whether they deserve it or not ;)

paragon

Theme: Stealth

Description: It doesn't matter if it's a toilet, a tree, or even a diaper: just the sound of a jet of water is a dead giveaway to what someone's doing in private. Characters must relieve themselves quietly, or at least not visibly, such as a girl subtly trying to go behind a very low hedge where others can see her top half, or a character doing something apparently normal from a distance, but upon closer inspection is, well, relieving themselves.
Project List:
Amanda and Alyssa 4: The Subway
The Fetish/Designer Diapers
AAA followup/Steam Knights and the Stocks
Sabotaging the Restaurant
College Story I: Banned From The Toilet
College II: Responsible Girls Don't Go In Their Pants
All Tied Up And Nowhere To Go
White Diaper, Black Mail

yarr

I played around with a punishing scenario once, I believe the first chapter in the Sakura saga by Orpheum came pretty close to that idea.

And good ideas bear repeating  =D

Duce