Vandalism
4 (19%)
Futanari Desperation
0 (0%)
Midair Relief
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Waru

Ya know, I was thinking... and yeah, it IS to help with my idea (but it's not JUST for that)... since we have a three-way tie for second... I was thinking any poll ideas that get tied for second, perhaps we have a secondary poll to select a secondary theme? That way, the contests are a little more varied, and more variety gets pushed out.

I know it "kinda" defeats the purpose of having a poll ("kinda" but not really), but nothing saying we can't have a 1st runner-up in case of 2nd place ties, right?
I'm not bothering with fics, since one person clearly CAN'T make a difference, here.

Jimmy Olsen

The site tried secondary themes before and it didn't work.  It can be tough getting two entries in one contest, forget about two simultaneous contests.  There just aren't enough people writing.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Waru

I'm not bothering with fics, since one person clearly CAN'T make a difference, here.

Waru

OrpheumZero

May as well just have some people throw out their thoughts on the tied entries and whichever gets the most additional nods, wins.

I'll say Mind Control, since we haven't really seen many stories like that.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

livinginfinite

I voted mind control because linkx said he would write a mind control story if it won

edit: also FallenStar should write a slave crown story

Duce

I think I might just add a point to litter box, as I had someone message me about having problems voting, (and it was actually just a bit before it closed)
or well I can't actually add points to the poll so I'll just open it for a small bit of extra time, and let them try again

Jimmy Olsen

I guess the litter box won. :) And we have some good ideas for the themes to vote on next time.  ;)
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Harry-Topper

Great! Splendid! Let the challenge begin!