Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Deviantart request

Started by UndeadRiot, October 17, 2012, 01:42:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UndeadRiot

this idea occured to me a few minutes ago.
Is anyone out there who does Deviantart? If so, I'd like to know ahead of time if the Deviantart Users ask for money for people's requests. If so, then forget I asked about this picture request. If not, I'd enjoy it if one of the Users could make a picture. I'd like for one of the many Deviantart Users to make a picture of four well known Resident Evil Characters.
The pictiure description: The scene is a run down, dirty Restroom with Jill Valentine sitting on the toilet taking a leak, with Leon leaning up against the Restroom wall smoking a cigarete. It also has Kevin Ryman leaning up aginst the wall putting a new handgun magazine in his Forty-Five handgun.
The final person to be leaning  up against the wall is Claire Redfield, who is reading a book titled: "How to survive when you're SOL." NOTE: If possible, I'd like it if the Deviantart User could send me the link in a private message. REMEMBER: Not being a jerk, but, IF Deviantart Users DO ask for money for people's requests, forget it. Also, if it can be done without money, I'd like it if the Deviantart User didn't mention that I requested it. That way people wouldn't try to do anything with my name. Thanks.
"Ja, Dempsey, family reunions are often stressfull." -Edward A. Richtofen, quote from Call Of Duty: Zombies Mode. "Tomorrow comes today." -Gorillaz, quote from the song Tomorrow Comes Today from their first album.

UndeadRiot

I forgot to mention in my Deviantart request that I'd like it if a Deviantart user, or a Nyou user, (Hopefully a Nyou user who knows someone who does Deviantart) to reply when they get the chance. Thanks again.
"Ja, Dempsey, family reunions are often stressfull." -Edward A. Richtofen, quote from Call Of Duty: Zombies Mode. "Tomorrow comes today." -Gorillaz, quote from the song Tomorrow Comes Today from their first album.