1 (33.3%)
Waste Harvesting
0 (0%)
Vandalism
2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: April 08, 2013, 07:56:58 PM

Duce

To suggest a theme, do it in this format.

Theme: <theme title>

Description: <theme description>

You can suggest 2 main themes that will be put in the poll,  you can also suggest as many other themes you want that might be put in the poll, though only the first 2 will be considered the 2 main suggestions. feel free to talk and discuss about the themes like always though.

EnragedFilia

Theme: Performance-Enhancing Desperation

Description: Following a rather public close call, a woman discovers that for some reason she becomes much better at her job when she's in need of a bathroom visit (perhaps she's a dancer, TV reporter, aerobics instructor, or something else that involves looking excited and energetic). Since she's very serious about her work, she soon begins allowing herself to have close calls again and again. But as she continues to enjoy the benefits of this strange effect, she starts taking bigger and bigger risks, and sooner or later she's just bound to push her luck a little too far.

Note that a scenario such as this appears in the epilogue of a doujinshi game called Fushigina Gakkou to Futari no Shoujo, in which a news reporter narrowly avoids wetting herself on camera.

Jimmy Olsen

Theme: Waste Harvesting

Description: People's urine and/or feces is valuable to someone or something.  The story is about one or more women whose waste is collected without their consent.  They could be forced to deposit it into containers that are collected, forced to wear garments that collect it, forced to use facilities that collect it, or (in the most extreme scenario I can imagine) forced to spend all their time seated on or connected to the collection devices.  It doesn't matter what premise you dream up, just so long as pee and/or poop is being systematically collected from women who don't want their bodies used like that.

Theme: Vandalism

Description: Same as before.  A girl uses her waste to purposely wreck something.  Maybe she utterly destroys a toilet, desecrates a shrine, wipes with important papers, pees in somebody's cake batter, or has an "accident" in a borrowed dress.  Just so long as she's deliberately ruining something that doesn't belong to her.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Duce

Jimmy Olsen

So who's working on an entry for this?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

UndeadRiot

I could probably do something with the Vandalism Theme.
"Ja, Dempsey, family reunions are often stressfull." -Edward A. Richtofen, quote from Call Of Duty: Zombies Mode. "Tomorrow comes today." -Gorillaz, quote from the song Tomorrow Comes Today from their first album.

EnragedFilia

I've been working on it for a few weeks, although progress is pretty slow. Hopefully they won't spring the deadline on us at the last minute.

UndeadRiot

Oh, crap. I better get my ass in gear.
"Ja, Dempsey, family reunions are often stressfull." -Edward A. Richtofen, quote from Call Of Duty: Zombies Mode. "Tomorrow comes today." -Gorillaz, quote from the song Tomorrow Comes Today from their first album.