2 (18.2%)
Precious Waste
5 (45.5%)
Stage Fright
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: October 25, 2014, 08:12:06 PM

Duce

To suggest a theme, do it in this format.

Theme: <theme title>

Description: <theme description>

You can suggest 2 main themes that will be put in the poll,  you can also suggest as many other themes you want that might be put in the poll, though only the first 2 will be considered the 2 main suggestions. feel free to talk and discuss about the themes like always though.

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on August 17, 2014, 02:49:35 AM
Theme: Culture Clash

Description: One or more characters from a society where excretion is taboo find themselves in a society where people relieve themselves openly.  Or else their culture is open but the current setting is strict.  Whatever the case, this difference of social mores causes a conflict.

Theme: Bathroom Celebrity

Description: Any story featuring a character who pees and/or poops for an audience.  Maybe she gives clandestine stage performances for a niche audience, or she's a model in a diaper fetish magazine, or a blogger who posts stories and selfies from her public urination exploits, or the load-dropping queen of special interest D.V.D.s, or even a serious actress whose pee scene in one film accidentally makes her the idol of pee-lovers.

Theme: Precious Waste

Description: A character's urine or feces is sought after for some reason.  Maybe water is extremely scarce, or she drank a potion that's active ingredient passes through her unchanged, or she's so permeated with magic that her waste has mystical properties, or she's the only source of fertilizer for an exotic plant, or she swallowed some sort of MacGuffin and is due to pass it.

Quote from: Ero Merchant on August 21, 2014, 10:48:19 AM
Theme: Stage Fright

Description: A girl pees and/or poops on stage, or at least in front of a large audience.  It can be her idea or something she's forced to do, and she can do it in clothes, a diaper, a toilet, or on the stage itself.  It just can't be an accident.  The audience is there to see her go.

Jimmy Olsen

Theme: Culture Clash

Description: One or more characters from a society where excretion is taboo find themselves in a society where people relieve themselves openly.  Or else their culture is open but the current setting is strict.  Whatever the case, this difference of social mores causes a conflict.

Theme: Bathroom Celebrity

Description: Any story featuring a character who pees and/or poops for an audience.  Maybe she gives clandestine stage performances for a niche audience, or she's a model in a diaper fetish magazine, or a blogger who posts stories and selfies from her public urination exploits, or the load-dropping queen of special interest D.V.D.s, or even a serious actress whose pee scene in one film accidentally makes her the idol of pee-lovers.

Theme: Precious Waste

Description: A character's urine or feces is sought after for some reason.  Maybe water is extremely scarce, or she drank a potion that's active ingredient passes through her unchanged, or she's so permeated with magic that her waste has mystical properties, or she's the only source of fertilizer for an exotic plant, or she swallowed some sort of MacGuffin and is due to pass it.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Ero Merchant

Theme: Stage Fright

Description: A girl pees and/or poops on stage, or at least in front of a large audience.  It can be her idea or something she's forced to do, and she can do it in clothes, a diaper, a toilet, or on the stage itself.  It just can't be an accident.  The audience is there to see her go.

Nia

I actually for some reason like the sound of the Precious Waste theme, I kinda hope it'll win.

Ero Merchant

Quote from: Nia on August 24, 2014, 12:52:54 AM
I actually for some reason like the sound of the Precious Waste theme, I kinda hope it'll win.

Even though I submitted another idea, I have something started for that one as well. Anyway, any chance we can get the voting started on themes so we can get this contest started about the same time the last one ends? Unless someone has a last minute idea suggestion.

Jimmy Olsen

I can't choose.  All four of these were my ideas.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Ero Merchant

Forgot to vote in this poll, doh. Anyway, I have a good idea for the winner already started.