Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

My official thread of.... things I do.

Started by OrpheumZero, July 02, 2008, 10:31:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harry-Topper

I hope we can find someone willing to give it a try.

Jimmy Olsen

You've got half a dozen artists on Deviantart doing requests for you.  Ask one of them.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Before I forget or get distracted, I need to make it clear that I'll be gone from the 24th of this month until around the 20th or so of February. My family is finally getting rid of the house we've had for 22 years and I have to go help move out what we're keeping and sort the stuff the new owners will deal with. So I'll see you guy soon. Hopefully I'll make it for the next contest maybe.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

OrpheumZero

"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

OrpheumZero

Been watching the new Avatar series, Legend of Korra. So far, it's great. Korra is a fucking badass, a fun babe to boot.

Which got to me thinking (of course), how does she take her dumps? Does she try to be quiet and discreet? Or would she just let go of all thoughts of pleasentries and just shit like a raging Sky Bison is trying to crawl out of her ass? :P

Personally, I think she's loud and crude. Probably would have made Toph proud to see such an unlady like lady.  ;)

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

SakuraLover25

Amen. I'm liking her so far and I too think she shits loud and messy. It would be funny to see Tenzin and his families faces when they see/hear her take a dump.

(Would poo play be water or earth bending?)

OrpheumZero

Hell, imagine how Bolin or Mako would react if they saw Korra dropping logs.

Also, we've already had a debate many moons ago concerning bending and poo.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

SakuraLover25

Oh really?  :-[ Never saw it before. I'll have to check it out later.

OrpheumZero

Seriously. We need an artist to depict Korra on the toilet shitting like she's got no class while Bolin and Mako overhear it (possibly even trying not to, ala Harold & Kumar). Though I wouldn't say Sx2, if only because he's more about fetishising the body as well. Shame Micro and Waru aren't into art much anymore...

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Toasty

Hey, we know that Malachi is a pretty big Avatar fan. After all, we have him to thank for those mind-blowingly great pictures of Toph and Katara "earth bending". Hopefully he'll show his appreciation for the new series in the same way as well.

Speaking of which, does anyone actually know if there's any sites or forums where Malachi hangs around? What happened to that guy? I've only ever seen his stuff reposted secondhand on imageboards and the like. Maybe we could..."motivate" him.

(Wait a minute, why did I just put the word "motivate" in quotes? I'm not even implying anything there. I seriously think we could actually just motivate him by asking nicely.)

OrpheumZero

I don't know. Haven't seen hide nor hair of him for a while. The last major thing I think he did was that Sailor Mercury pic. I recall he was possibly gonna do a follow up to the Sailor Moon manga he made, or at least was considering it.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Duce

yeah I haven't seen him in a bit over a month now. though his last couple of pics are nice, though they not nyou themed.

OrpheumZero

Here's my entry for the contest:

http://nyou.animegirldesp.org/nf/viewstory.php?sid=581

And here's the inspiring picture:
[smg id=5036]

Edit: Fixed a few spellilng errors in the story. If I missed any, just mention them in a review.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

OrpheumZero

Made an upate to my old Resident Evil 4 story. Though I can't remember if there is a way to make the thing bump itself when it's update, lol.

Too tired to figure it out. But check it out if you're interested. Might do another update with the second version...

Updated both chapters. And here are some pictures that have ties to the story.

[smg id=151]
This one is actually an edit that me and some of the older crew played around with way back on the original Nyou site. The dialogue was what I added in the original edit, before Micro I believe modified it to look like this... or was it Waru?  :P

[smg id=56]
A commission made by LivingInfinite that I requested after making a story to his liking. Largely inspired by Anime Lover's own RE4 story, which was what inspired my two Ashley tales.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

OrpheumZero

Did a minor update to the second chapter of the Fullmetal Alchemist stories. Nothing major, just a few tweaks.

Just reupped the 4th chapter (Sheska) with some tweaks.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story