Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Story Contest X Rules

Started by Duce, July 17, 2008, 08:41:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OrpheumZero

Heh, then by all means editing it for the contest is fine. If it wasn't already up, then it's A-ok! ;)
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

FallenStar

Quote from: OrpheumZero on August 14, 2008, 10:30:51 PM
Heh, then by all means editing it for the contest is fine. If it wasn't already up, then it's A-ok! ;)

So... how long do I have to fix'd it?  It's a long fic and I'm probably gonna throw out half of it...  and change the main antagonist...   >.>

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

Duce

Quote from: FallenStar on August 15, 2008, 12:05:28 AM
So... how long do I have to fix'd it?  It's a long fic and I'm probably gonna throw out half of it...  and change the main antagonist...   >.>

how long you think it'll take you?

FallenStar

Quote from: Duce on August 15, 2008, 05:54:56 PM
Quote from: FallenStar on August 15, 2008, 12:05:28 AM

how long you think it'll take you?

Too long, it seems. I can't get a frikkin five minute period to myself to do it....  xD

I'll upload it anyway, once I get it reworked...  but not for the contest, since I won't have enough time to get all 26 pages fix'd...   :S

OrpheumZero

Don't count it out just yet. It'd be a shame to have it not make it for the contest.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Duce

I guess I'm going to end this on the first.

FallenStar

Yeah, go ahead...  With Hurricane Gustav out there, I'm not gonna be able to finish my fic until sometime *way* down the road...  -_-;