Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Updates

Started by Duce, July 19, 2008, 03:42:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OrpheumZero

I don't know why, but whenever I check my email *which is on AOL* if I click on a review link, it takes me to the old site 'autobotiacon' or whatever it's called, and the review won't show up. Yet, when I come here and check, the review is there fine and clear. Is there some weird glitch with the email link or something?
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Duce

Quote from: OrpheumZero on August 13, 2009, 06:43:37 PM
I don't know why, but whenever I check my email *which is on AOL* if I click on a review link, it takes me to the old site 'autobotiacon' or whatever it's called, and the review won't show up. Yet, when I come here and check, the review is there fine and clear. Is there some weird glitch with the email link or something?

should be fixed now, old url was still stuck in the fiction settings.

OrpheumZero

That's cool. It was weird when I woudl get a review and then the link leads to a thing saying there aren't any.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Duce

I might upgrade the forum soon to smf 2, I have been working on a test site off and on for a while to get it working right with the fiction part of the site(or actually the other way around), but anyways I think may have made a breakthrough. and if all goes well, we might be the one of the if not firsts site to have both working together.  ;D

Jimmy Olsen

I can't access the fiction site.  Is that because you're updating it?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Duce

well I've done a big upgrade on the forum just a bit ago, and I'm still working on get everything going smoothly

sorry

update: I have for the moment disabled the info and whos online blocks on the fiction site until I can look in to whats causing the problem.

also until I get the link to the fiction site back in the menu bar, I've put it back in the the news.

sorry for any inconveniences

OrpheumZero

I've been meaning to ask. Why is it that when you reach a certain length with a post, the thing starts boucning to the top of your post while you're trying to write? I know that's there's a little thing for extending it, but after a certain length it starts doing the same thing *or even shrinking really small.

HALP!  ??? ??? ???

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

OrpheumZero

Now I'm noticing another weird problem. Every time I make a post, it keeps saying error and somethign about an integer. What's that all about?

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Duce

I'm going to be updating the forum soon, it is a bit of a big update, and the forum will look different afterwards, also I'll update the shop mod & battle mods so they will still work after the upgrade. the battle mod is actually a bit different now too.

FallenStar

Is this the kind of update between the first SMF 2.0 and the second? Because if it is, you can tell the thing to update on AnimeGirlDesp.org as well, Duce.

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

FallenStar

Testing something here. It keeps telling me that Duce is the last poster here, but I can see a post of my own after his, so maybe that error I had in posting had something to do with it.

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

Jimmy Olsen

Quote from: FallenStar on December 12, 2009, 01:21:39 PMIt keeps telling me that Duce is the last poster here, but I can see a post of my own after his, so maybe that error I had in posting had something to do with it.

It's doing the same thing to me.  It's not bumping the threads I post on either.

http://nyou.animegirldesp.org/forum/index.php?topic=220.135
http://nyou.animegirldesp.org/forum/index.php?topic=173.30
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute