Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Official notice:

Started by FallenStar, December 18, 2008, 11:01:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FallenStar

Well, maybe not *so* official, but catchy title, eh? xP

I've just typed up a quick first chapter to a series I hope to do a lot more with.

And yes, with this fic, it does seem as though I'm finally back in a "writing mood".  xP

So check it out... and review if you like (you'd better  xP )

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

Jimmy Olsen

I think you should apply your writing talents to a different series.  Don't get me wrong, I don't think you're a bad writer, but I thought this chapter was disgusting and lacked any entertainment value.  But I suppose it's not written for people like me.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

FallenStar

I'm well aware of your dislike for lolicon, Jimmy, so that's okay. I might be doing a new series anyway.

Jimmy Olsen

Maybe you could enter the story contest.  I'd love to read a pee-only diaper fic.  There aren't many of those.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

FallenStar

Nah, I'm not one for diapers.  I'm still waiting on the classroom desperation idea to be a contest.  xD

FallenStar

Actually, due to the  lack of reviews and with most of the comments on my forum upset about the loli age of the characters, I think I'll take a sabbatical for another long while.

I need to understand why the fuck I'm here and what I hope to accomplish here.  @_@

Until laterz, FallenStar