Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

My seething pit of things in process

Started by yarr, December 23, 2008, 09:26:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueSniper

yarr

Just some girl with unruly hair and a big ass I reconed, after your query I've identified her as Risty from queen's blade. The whole show appears to be ass and breasts. And some swords.
I might have to investgate.

Jimmy Olsen

What's going on in that animation?  It looks like she's pooping gold nuggets.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

livinginfinite

Queen's Blade! The anime where warrior girls wet themselves. My favorite anime ever, on principle.

yarr

I went and polished my Melina story out of boredom - cleaned it up somewhat and changed a few things, enjoy ^^

http://nyou.animegirldesp.org/nf/viewstory.php?sid=226

yarr

Something Evangelion coming soon. Toilets will suffer.

OrpheumZero

Possibly with all the Eva girls? Misato, Asuka, Rei, Mari, Ibuki, and Ritsuko? :3
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

yarr

So far Rei, off course, and also Asuka. The plot revolves arond a new lcl with after effects..

SakuraLover25

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on August 11, 2009, 04:27:45 AM
So neither of you are planning on doing the hospital thing any time soon?

Isn't it already done? http://nyou.animegirldesp.org/nf/viewstory.php?sid=512&chapter=1 I really enjoyed it too.

OrpheumZero

Well hell, may as well toss in that Mari girl from the remakes, as well as Misato, Ritsuko, and Maya. They all need love.  =D

Nice to see you are coming up with a new story after so long. Think maybe you might regain some interest for our dear Sakura again? By the way, have you seen my new story with the ninja babe Ibuki?  I think you'll like what her butt has to speak about. ;)
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Jimmy Olsen

Quote from: SakuraLover25 on July 21, 2012, 08:39:15 AM
Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on August 11, 2009, 04:27:45 AM
So neither of you are planning on doing the hospital thing any time soon?

Isn't it already done? http://nyou.animegirldesp.org/nf/viewstory.php?sid=512&chapter=1 I really enjoyed it too.

I posted that before the story was up.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

SakuraLover25

Oops sorry :-[ didn't know if u saw it or not.

OrpheumZero

Quote from: yarr on July 21, 2012, 03:47:09 AM
So far Rei, off course, and also Asuka. The plot revolves arond a new lcl with after effects..

If you're still a bit unsure of plot, here's a thought: Misato "treats" (read: forces) all the girls to a party, where they eat tons. Somehow, the LCL stuff that Rei is using gets passed around with the other girls, making them all eventually need to drop massive loads.

There, now we have reason for Asuka, Rei, Mari, and whoever else to be busting toilets! I AM A GENIUS!!  8)

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

yarr

I have not seen the new movies, so I do not know the new characters or personalities well enough really.

The story is close to being done, just have the last part left, leading to Rei's ample bottom does bad things to a poor nerv toilet  8)

EnragedFilia

Just try not to forget that LCL is canonically supposed to be the blood of the first angels Adam and Lilith, harvested continuously from the severed torso of whichever one is still mostly intact.

On second thought, maybe you're better off forgetting all about the actual canon...