1 (9.1%)
Alien Toilet
1 (9.1%)
What happened during?....
4 (36.4%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: April 24, 2009, 07:13:14 AM

Duce

To suggest a theme, do it in this format.

Theme: <theme title>

Description: <theme description>

you can suggest 2 main themes that will be put in the poll,  you can also suggest as many other themes you want that might be put in the poll, though only the first 2 will be considered the 2 main suggestions. feel free to talk and discuss about the themes like always though.

Jimmy Olsen

Main Suggestions

Theme: Desperate Teacher
Description: A teacher (any subject) badly needs to use the bathroom while she's teaching her class.  From there it can go any way you choose.  I think this could be very fun, and there are lots of anim? with cute teachers to write a fic about.

Theme: Challenge
Description: Any story based on a challenge written by someone besides the author.

------------------

Other Suggestions

Theme: Alien Toilet
Description: A girl has to use a toilet made by and for a culture she's unfamiliar with, possibly even one that's physically different from her race.  She could be an ordinary girl using a toilet made by a different culture, or a girl from a different culture using what we would call an ordinary toilet.  She may have someone there to give her instructions, or she may have to figure out how it works herself, but she has to use the toilet (although she may have a partial accident, and there's also no rule against one girl figuring out the alien toilet while another girl in the story isn't so lucky).

Theme: Group Desperation
Description: Any story where 3 or more girls have to pee and/or poop at the same time.  It could be a classroom full of cute schoolgirls, a party of adventurers on a daring quest, or a group of random people being held hostage, or whatever other scenerio you can think of with 3 or more females.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

THEME: Continuation

Description: Post any kind of story for this contest, the winning entry will be sequelized for the following contest by the authors. (Little too broad, I'll admit, but it could be fun). The authors are allowed to use whatever themes they want in their sequels

THEME: Race to the finish

Description: This has been a long running idea I've had, but just can't quite figure out how to bring it to life. Basically; a group of girls (either pulled from various series, one particular series, or original) find themselves in a strange labyrinth and are told they had been drugged and will need to pee and/or poo quite soon. If they hold out and make it to the finish, they win a prize (Kinda like Anime Lover's "Scat Fight", but I've had this idea for a while). Along the way several girl will undoubtably fail, and probably cheat in some way to win. Bottom line: Lots of potential for accidents, embarrassing moments of exposure and lots of fan-service! *Aren't I an the evil bastard?  ;D*

THEME Spring Festival/ Carnival

Description: A story were a girl seeks relief, or faces bitter disaster at some kind of outing during the spring (Cook out, party, etc.) and can use any series or be an original universe.

THEME: What happened during?....

Description: A sort of 'meanwhile...' during any game, book, tv series where a female character was either captured, in a bind or whatever and we didn't see what occured in that internim between the last scene they appeared in, and the next when they're rescued, reunited, etc. with the other characters.

Example 1: My first Code Lyoko story, "Potty training Aelita" featured how a possible insight to how Aelita learned the basics of being human during the time between seasons 1 and 2.
http://nyou.autobotiacon.com/nf/viewstory.php?sid=18

Exampe 2: Anime Lover's story "Resident Evil 4: No bathroom"
http://nyou.autobotiacon.com/nf/viewstory.php?sid=31

Example 3: A scene in Metal Gear Solid where Meryl took a huge dump either before Snake arrived to save the DARPA Chief (or maybe even during, we don't really see much of what she's doing as she listens ;).....). Or even doing so just before Snake enters the bathroom where they meet before confronting Psycho Mantis.

That's all I can come up with for now, though I'll post more if I think of any.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Jimmy Olsen

I like the idea of doing sequels, but it might be more fun and easier to do if we pick an existing story to be sequelized for this contest, rather than having this contest's winner be sequelized in the next contest.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

Isn't anybody else going to suggest a theme?  Is there that little interest in the contest nowadays?  ???
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

N

Theme: First Person

Description: Write a story from the perspective of the girl performing the action, be it peeing or defecation.

FallenStar

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on April 03, 2009, 03:26:36 AM
Isn't anybody else going to suggest a theme?  Is there that little interest in the contest nowadays?  ???

It's kinda hard for me to suggest a theme that I would like when 90% of my themes would make you sick to your stomach, Jimmy.  =/

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

Anime Lover

It's not like Jimmy is the only one to participate in story contest yanno, Star
Total Projects: 463
Latest Project: The Benefits of Sisters
Current Project:   Show and Tell
Planned Projects: The Geelien's 12, 13

FallenStar

Quote from: Anime Lover on April 06, 2009, 03:45:04 PM
It's not like Jimmy is the only one to participate in story contest yanno, Star

Ouch. Right to the ego.  Would you prefer I not post anything, AL?

Anime Lover

I'm not saying that O_o
It's just your last post made it seem like the only reason you'd suggest a theme is for Jimmy's approval, and I'm just saying that he's not the only one to participate, so what if he doesn't like certain things in a fic, it shouldn't dieter you from offering things, not everyone is like Jimmy yanno (No offence Jimmy ^_^;)
Total Projects: 463
Latest Project: The Benefits of Sisters
Current Project:   Show and Tell
Planned Projects: The Geelien's 12, 13

FallenStar

Quote from: Anime Lover on April 07, 2009, 03:21:09 PM
I'm not saying that O_o
It's just your last post made it seem like the only reason you'd suggest a theme is for Jimmy's approval, and I'm just saying that he's not the only one to participate, so what if he doesn't like certain things in a fic, it shouldn't dieter you from offering things, not everyone is like Jimmy yanno (No offence Jimmy ^_^;)

I didn't say that's the only reason...  I merely commented that I don't know what to suggest for me, personally, because 90% of what I'd suggest would possibly wind up with the same kind of review that he gave me last time - which really hurts.  I could take criticism on my grammar or my problems with story setup...  but to get a review where someone mentions that they are sick to their stomach just from sex...   It really grates on my nerves...

And again, that's just one reason I don't really have anything to suggest - the other suggestions I might have made have never been chosen and with the more poop bias that seems to prevail around here, my suggestions are probably not going to be popular enough to break that streak...

Not to mention that the last time I suggested a pee-only contest, I nearly got reamed because of you and a few others who complained about it.  I really don't think I have any suggestions yet.  =/

OrpheumZero

Quote from: FallenStar on April 07, 2009, 05:05:09 PM
I didn't say that's the only reason...  I merely commented that I don't know what to suggest for me, personally, because 90% of what I'd suggest would possibly wind up with the same kind of review that he gave me last time - which really hurts.  I could take criticism on my grammar or my problems with story setup...  but to get a review where someone mentions that they are sick to their stomach just from sex...   It really grates on my nerves...

And again, that's just one reason I don't really have anything to suggest - the other suggestions I might have made have never been chosen and with the more poop bias that seems to prevail around here, my suggestions are probably not going to be popular enough to break that streak...

Not to mention that the last time I suggested a pee-only contest, I nearly got reamed because of you and a few others who complained about it.  I really don't think I have any suggestions yet.  =/

Pfff, Jimmy's a lightweight when it comes to sexual themes, he got all bothered when I mentioned in my Jill Valentine story that she likes anal in supstitute for a big shit. Don't let his comments get to you.

As for you pee only themes, I've never had any objection to them. While I do prefer a poo story more so than pee, I'm not about to turn my nose at a good peeing adventure, and you certainly have that nailed down better than any of us if I may say. I say, just go with whatever you have in mind, I'm sure your ideas will be well received.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

FallenStar

Unfortunately, I'm just about to be in a moving situation, so I won't be around for a while yet. I'm hoping within a week or two to be back up, but for the time being, I'm out of any contest or any fanfic writing.

Jimmy Olsen

FallenStar: I read and reviewed your story even though I didn't like the theme because you were complaining that nobody reviewed your stories.  And it's not like my review was totally negative.  I think your writing is getting better in terms of story structure and descriptive prose, and I believe I said that in my review.  I always try to give balanced reviews, even if I have issues with the stories.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

FallenStar

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on April 08, 2009, 11:41:26 AM
FallenStar: I read and reviewed your story even though I didn't like the theme because you were complaining that nobody reviewed your stories.  And it's not like my review was totally negative.  I think your writing is getting better in terms of story structure and descriptive prose, and I believe I said that in my review.  I always try to give balanced reviews, even if I have issues with the stories.

If you had just commented on the grammar, I wouldn't have minded so much. But you also chose to add in how it "made me sick to my stomach"... I mean, how the heck is someone really supposed to interpret that?

I understand you have a lot of problems with that stuff but that doesn't mean that when you *do* review a fic of mine that you have to add it. Can't you, for example, just focus on the grammar and story set up?  =/

And just because I have to badger people into reviewing my fics doesn't mean you *have* to review them. If my fics truly aren't worth the time and effort to review, then that's my fault and no one else's and it's something *I* must work on.  Nothing more.