Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Problem Fix & member wipe soon.

Started by Duce, July 29, 2009, 06:05:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duce

I Fixed the problem new members have been having.

and soon I'm going to remove all inactive members accounts, (some are close to 2years inactive lol)

any ways all members(expect if any are authors) not logged in over a year and a half are just going to be deleted later.

and all unactivated accounts over a 2 months old will be deleted too (the rest will be sent a reminder)

FallenStar

If people have registered and haven't activated their accounts after 2 months, Duce, I'd say they are junk accounts or spam.

I'm glad to see you doing a bit of a leecher purge; half those accounts really shouldn't have been left this long, IMO.   :P

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

rubedon

Thanks so much for fixing the problem!
:)

OrpheumZero

Perhaps this would be a good chance to boot the idiots who don't do ANYTHING here. I mean, sure, there probably are some lurkers who at least look at the stories, but if they aren't at least contributing a review, story, or anything useful on the forums, I say kick 'em.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Toasty

I disagree, Orpheum. If somebody who has never reviewed, written, etc. were to complain about the site, then I would be royally pissed. But if all they want to do is lurk and read stories, I don't feel like we should force them to contribute to stay members. Encourage, yes, but kick? I don't think so. I want as many people to read and enjoy my stories as possible, and if they don't feel like writing a review, that's fine by me.

yarr

Orphem is corrupted by all his generalissimo medals  ;D