Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Poopy pic story contest 2!

Started by yarr, July 31, 2009, 07:38:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OrpheumZero

That's a shame. I was looking forward to seeing what you had coming. Hopefully you'll have it ready by next time, though if things don't fall into place soon, the contest may be extended. So there's always a possibility you could still get in. As for trouble getting into the site, try using a link from your history, for some reason when I hit the link from my favorites it wouldn't work, though it might been from the other day when the site got a little wonky.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Micro

I'm also getting a lot of "internal server errors" when I try to load the site lately. Usually, just hitting the refresh button seems to do the trick.

DrBones

Ya, I had that exact same problem with my favorites link.  Half the week I thought something was wrong with the site. :'(  I just got back in last night by going through a link on a PM notification on my E-mail.  I created a new favorite link and it works fine now. ??? :)

I'm glad you mentioned it Orpheum, and I've heard it from other people too.  Right now I'm strongly thinking of filing for an extension on the contest.  The last few weeks I've gotten a lot done, but their's still a lot more to go.  I could have something ready in time, but it wouldn't really be "finished" :-[

yarr

Alright, new deadline on the 7th then  8)

DrBones

Well that was easy! ;D  I should have asked for more time (kidding).

Jimmy Olsen

Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Toasty

Just had a huge burst of progress on my story last night. I'll probably be done by the original deadline.

OrpheumZero

Same goes for me, I just tend to get a little lazy in getting back on it. But I did make some headway myself. After a long stretch no poop talk, I think the ending is gonna be really shitty *pun intended*  :P
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

OrpheumZero

It's finally done!  ;D I don't know what it took so long but I've finally finished my entry for the contest! So go read it, and enjoy!  8)

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

yarr

Great, one more up  ;D

By the looks of it, the Fran comic will be done around the new deadline, so it should be possible to post all the prizes from contest #1 as contest #2 ends.

yarr

One more thing; participants can post their wishes for prizes 1-3 here, or in pm if they like

Still room for more participants, there's a week left to go *pun intended*

Toasty

Huzzah! As I promised, an entry before the end of September. It's the first original story I've ever done, so go read. I hope you enjoy it!

Jimmy Olsen

I probably won't read or review you guys' entries until mine is done, since I'll probably be short on time until then.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

yarr

~24 hours to go. Still time to finish something, also if there's someone on the fence with something unannounced  :)

DrBones

Well, my entry is up now.  It's called "Recipe for Disaster" and uses the Tenchi characters.  Chapter two to come later tonight. :P