Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

A Request For OrpheumZero!!!

Started by andreww9933, August 26, 2009, 02:02:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

livinginfinite

Double KO's happen, you know :P

But it could happen like in that one anime, where one girl makes the other soil herself and assumes she's won the fight, and the other takes advantage of the distraction and delivers a finishing blow.

Besides, accidents can happen at any point in the fight due to exertion...you've seen that gymnastics photo of the girl peeing during a backflip, right? Cammy does backflips all the time. ;D

Jimmy Olsen

Quote from: livinginfinite on October 03, 2009, 03:22:51 AM
Double KO's happen, you know :P

I know.  I've played "Street Fighter II."  Lots.  I've never played the version with Cammy, though.

Quote from: livinginfinite on October 03, 2009, 03:22:51 AMBut it could happen like in that one anime, where one girl makes the other soil herself and assumes she's won the fight, and the other takes advantage of the distraction and delivers a finishing blow.

What anime is this and where do I buy it?!?  :o

Quote from: livinginfinite on October 03, 2009, 03:22:51 AMBesides, accidents can happen at any point in the fight due to exertion...you've seen that gymnastics photo of the girl peeing during a backflip, right? Cammy does backflips all the time. ;D

I've seen that photo, but it's faked.  Somebody found the non-Photoshopped version.

The bottom line is, I might be able to write this fic, but I'm not promising anything.  Is there anything else you'd like me to write about?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

livinginfinite

The gymnast photo is fake?! I'm amazed...it was on a legitimate photo site and everything. But I guess I could refer to that weightlifter wetting herself...imagine that happening during Cammy's German suplex ;D

The anime I was referring to is Ikki Tousen or something like that, I saw the clip on youtube this one time. No idea where to find it now, but there's a few wetting scenes in it apparently.

A similar thing happens in the first episode of Queen's Blade...that is, the heroine wets herself from fright (twice in the episode, actually) but ends up winning the fight anyways.

Anyways, other requests, hmm...you know how using a sleeping bag makes it disappear in FF, right? I've always wanted to read a story about FF6's Terra or Celes having a nightmare and wetting/messing in a sleeping bag.

Jimmy Olsen

Yeah, some stupid British tabloid Photoshopped a pic and made up a story.

What's a good/relevant site for "Final Fantasy VI" info?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

livinginfinite

Jimmy Olsen

Nice info!  Those are a couple of cuties. ;D Do you know where I can find any screenshots, videos, or fanart of one of them in a sleeping bag?  That would help me visualize it. 

I already have an idea for how to incorporate both girls into the story.  Don't expect much plot, though.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

livinginfinite

Haha yeah, I think they're my favorite FF girls! :) Though I'm starting to take a liking to Faris from FF5 as well...imagine the bathroom trouble she must've gotten into, pretending to be a man on a pirate ship for all those years . ;)

Anyways, I've actually never seen a picture along those lines, unfortunately....I even tried to draw one myself, but it didn't work out. In the game you just use them like potions, so no screenshots, except...

If it helps, these are the kinds of places you can use sleeping bags and tents, other than out in the fields. But I suspect they'd be more likely to have nightmares while sleeping in a dark dungeon filled with monsters. ;)

I'm excited about your story idea though!

Jimmy Olsen

This story is looking more and more do-able! ^-^ I love setting stories in the inside of caves (don't read anything Freudian into that). 

Just a couple questions.  Does Terra have blonde hair or green hair in "Final Fantasy VI?"  Do the characters have sleepwear, or do they sleep in their impractical costumes (or in the buff, perhaps)?  And finally, one of the girls in this fic is going to be in the spotlight more than the other, so which would you like it to be?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

livinginfinite

Terra's got blond hair, tinted teal. The teal is more visible in certain lighting. Kind of like Sniper Wolf actually...

In-game, they appear to sleep in their costumes. While you might not necessarily take that literally, I think it'd be pretty hot if they had to do the rest of the dungeon in soiled clothes. But however you choose to interpret it, I'd prefer they didn't sleep naked, just 'cause I like dirty laundry. :P

I'd prefer it if the story focused on Celes...'cause I think she'd be more embarrassed about having an accident, being a love interest for Locke as well as a former general. Tough choice though, I hope they both get a fair share of the spotlight!

Linkx

Was lurking like normal and found the Queen's Blade episode with the two wetting scenes, I thought they were pretty good If anyone's interested, the first is at 3:38 she is being choked and the second is at 18:40 and she wets herself out of fear, who doesn't love a good fear wetting.

http://phoanime.com/view?t=a&ep=5585

It's got a pretty rough english translation but it's decent enough to where to can figure out what's going on.

Jimmy Olsen

Thanks for the info.  I'll get to work on this once my entry in Yarr's contest is finished.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

andreww9933

Wow, haven't heard from Jimmy or Orpheum in a WHILE. (shouting) HEY GUYS, ANYONE HOME?

Jimmy Olsen

I'll start on the Celes and Terra fic once the fic I'm working on is finished.  The current word count is 9,300.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

andreww9933

Jimmy Olsen

Sorry, but my "FF6" story is being postponed indefinitely.  Right now I'd have to do the research on one computer and write the story on another.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute