News:

Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Democratic poo poll!

Started by yarr, January 07, 2010, 04:29:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wich girl do you want to see taking a dump?

Hinata from Naruto
10 (35.7%)
Seras Victoria from Hellsing
1 (3.6%)
Nico robin from One piece
2 (7.1%)
Videl from DBZ
1 (3.6%)
Mai Shiranui (boing) from king of fighters
3 (10.7%)
Sakura from Naruto
3 (10.7%)
Samus Aran from Metroid
2 (7.1%)
Nami fron one piece
0 (0%)
Ryoko from Tenchi Muyo
1 (3.6%)
Usagi from sailor moon
5 (17.9%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Voting closed: January 21, 2010, 04:29:55 AM

yarr

Anyone got any ideas for the drawing? If not it will be a pretty straightforward pic of her in the same bathroom as Naruto used in the anime/manga, except the toilet won't forget Hinata's larger and smellier behind as easily. Hinata will be quite marked by the effort too, as there are people outside overhearing her toilet murder  :P

OrpheumZero

Well if it's a single pic, it could be done like some of Micro's classic "Can you hurry up in there?" pics, Hinata is on the john, Naruto either standing beside her looking dumbfounded, or waiting outside tenderly to see if she comes out alright, while other characters like Sakura, Ino, Tenten, Shikamaru, Choji, Lee, Tsunade, etc are waiting in line, looking even more shocked as Hinata gives birth to a log large enough to make an elephant wince! :P

Bascially it would have a sort of side glance view.

Hinata on the toilet, facing to the right > Naruto leaning against the wall either inside the stall or right outside it > Everyone else in a line with various expersions of disgust/shock/awe/giggity/disinterest
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

DrBones

Ok, here's a link to a page with the images.  That was easier than I thought... :-[

http://img7.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=52faf9c6fecd016ed85073f.jpg

I included the bathroom background images, (with a little quick MS Paint editing ;)) along with the shots I had of her.  As you can see, there are a bunch of different artists interpretations of the classic scene when we first see her after the time skip to show different ways it could be done.  The side-on drawing might help, and the cell-art shows the "official" colors of her outfit.  I thought the body lines shot was cool, but feel free to "improve" on them ;D.

I see S2X already has the new Eva manga up on his art site along with an older Rei toilet pic. you never mentioned.  Can I put them up on my new image account I have linked here, or do you want to officially present them yourself? ???

It sounds like Orpheum is putting together some cool ideas.  Here's my take on that one.  If it was a side-on shot, Naruto could be knocking on the door to see if she's ok, not really seeming to understand that girls poop ???, wile Hinata almost passes out from all the blood rushing to her face as she tries to explain why she's actually taking so long :-[.  Of course, Sakura or Ino waiting outside holding their butts and letting out a few silent ones is nice too. ;D

yarr

Go ahead and make a thread about Misato's ridicilous dump, I'm quite busy this week so I dont got much time to "surf".  8)

Also, the pic will contain only Hinata, s2x charges per character so the good ideas so far would still be considered comics.

I thank everyone for voting, while Hinata does'nt  :P

DrBones

"The pic will contain only Hinata, S2X charges per character so the good ideas so far would still be considered comics."

I was wondering about that.  But I think we can still use these ideas, as long as we cheat with detached text balloons like in the Orihime manga. 8)  Hinata is on the pot, talking to Naruto through the closed door and maybe at the end Sakura cuts him off yelling that she has to go too. ;)

I'm not so sure Hinata will be so upset about winning our little contest. ;D  She's probably been holding it for a week and a half and now she finally gets to let it out, even with Naruto hearing and smelling it.

yarr

Oh she will be letting it out alright  8)

The pic is in progress, and I was not thinking much in terms of dialogue but if someone has any ideas on her thoughts etc feel free to brainstorm someting. The idea of Naruto or someone else being around outside the batroom commenting aint bad at all.

OrpheumZero

You could ask if the artist could at least pencil in a small bubble *or maybe a 'glance through the wall'* showing Naruto's reaction. Like a see-through of the stall with Nartuo giving a 'wtf? she's taking a huge dump!' look. :P
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Jimmy Olsen

Looking nice and innocent.  ^-^
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

yarr

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on January 31, 2010, 01:15:21 AM
Looking nice and innocent.  ^-^

Whoever walks into that bathroom after, won't think of her as innocent  ;)

The pic is done, but I'm not posting it  8) yet.

It's being turned into a gif animation similar to the Asuka one..

DrBones

An animation?  Great! ;D 

Well that means there should be plenty of room for more captions right? ;)

Like you where saying Yarr, it could be mostly her own thoughts, "Finally, there's no one around to hear me, I can finally go this week." etc.  Near the end, after she's nuked the toilet and the air, Naruto knocks on the door and asks if she's ok and what's taking so long (we know it's him because she calls his name).  In the last frame, when she's freaking out wondering how to explain the mess, he mentions that Sakura, and Ino are both waiting outside. :-X

I think it might be funny to have Naruto ask her what the smell is (implying he doesn't get that girls poop) and have her face get red when she's pushing, and then a lot redder when he shows up. ;D

yarr

I'm not making any captions myself, but fell free to add some.. This is just the frames available, it can be made longer by juggling faces around and repeat the frame parts with her load in the toilet so it stays the same while her face changes before it grows more etc.

If anyone goes to the lenght to make a script or such I'll be happy to edit the animation to make it appear longer/different face order etc.

So here is the victor of the poll, in all her eh, gassy glory?  ;D

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5YV0RBQV

Jimmy Olsen

I can't get the file to work.  Can you post a frame or two here as images?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

DrBones

Here Jimmy...

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/3662/hinatapoops.gif

It's just the first frame, not the whole animation :(, but I hope this gets you through until Yarr can reupload it or whatever.  I wonder if anyone else is having this problem. ???  I opened it with Flipzip.

I'll add my comments/review of it here tomorrow. ;)

Jimmy Olsen

She certainly looks cute! ^-^ But you drew the bust and rump way too big for a girl of Hinata's modest development.

On an unrelated note, what's happened to this site?  Nobody's posted anything in a week.  ???
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Toasty

Yeah, it seems to be a ghost town...I think everyone must be waiting for someone else to post. That happens sometimes on this board, it seems, it quiets down for a long period of time and then all of a sudden everyone just decides to come back and post again. Like coming out of hibernation...