Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

The Bold and the Gassy (Onara RPG)

Started by S.T. the Kitsune, January 12, 2010, 05:54:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

S.T. the Kitsune

At first I didn't know how to get it to work  :(, my guess it was a corrupted file folder. Even though it did need RPG 2000 program to get it to work. The characters inside the folder are Japanese (remember that long time ago, you have to set your computer to Japanese in order for the RPG's to work?) so yeah that what I had to do for this one.  :-[

To my surprise, its one of those onara RPG's that I had not played before. Sadly its all in kanji so a bit of trial and effort was needed for this. I was wondering did anyone played this game or heard about the RPG before. Can give me an english walkthrough for this.

(Also if anyone want to play this game, I must warn you it will take a while to load before the program starts. You computer must be set into Japanese before it can work properly)
Me: You fools there's a triangle of creation that's all around us! That's Energy, Matter, and Thought. Yes your thoughts can make the world go boom...it just take longer.

Chibiusa

I don't know if I've heard of this one, mind posting a pic or download link? If it's one I've played I'll post the info I have, and if not I'll do a walkthrough. My art skills are nil, and I'm too busy to write any stories at the moment, so I'd love to contribute something this way ^_^

thing1

Um can someone translate RPG 3 and the part of 2 with the onara match with Rim?

Are there anyones in english?

shadowman

I'm guessing that this RPG game wasn't real or simply didn't get finished but any news would be cool.

Zeroten

i have a copy of it (H-game alpha build)
it believe it was once posted on some british girl's youtube channel...

http://www.youtube.com/user/SexiiGalFarter