Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Something to think about for nyou3

Started by Waru, April 24, 2010, 10:52:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waru

Ok.. I found a furry artist on Furaffinity who goes by the name of Tricksta, BUT... but... he does LOLI CUB ws/scat. It's not gross, extreme, hyper, or male ('loli' DUR!)... his style is cute and somewhat natural, in an innocent sexy way. It still kinda works for nyou3's standards, imho.

Should I tell him about nyou3, to see if I could help to revitalize the board there?
I'm not bothering with fics, since one person clearly CAN'T make a difference, here.

Destinys-Failure

Aye, I know who you mean, I've seen his stuff as well. He's pretty damn good, in my eyes you can go ahead and tell him.

Waru

Quote from: Destinys-Failure on April 25, 2010, 05:35:59 AM
Aye, I know who you mean, I've seen his stuff as well. He's pretty damn good, in my eyes you can go ahead and tell him.

Done and done. He knows, and seems positive to post stuff there (though he was glad to find out that he could mute the "Loituma" music thing)
I'm not bothering with fics, since one person clearly CAN'T make a difference, here.

Destinys-Failure

He's not the first one. I can't even listen to that when I'm drunk. It's good that he's positive about this place, though. Pity my art skills leave a lot to be desired, otherwise I'd post it on Nyou 3. Anyways, I'm looking forwards to seeing what he can do.
Anyways, Waru, for telling him and possibly bringing him to Nyou, I owe you a beer.