3 (21.4%)
Adult Potty Training
3 (21.4%)
Femme Fatale Feces
1 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: September 29, 2010, 09:50:25 PM

Duce

To suggest a theme, do it in this format.

Theme: <theme title>

Description: <theme description>

You can suggest 2 main themes that will be put in the poll,  you can also suggest as many other themes you want that might be put in the poll, though only the first 2 will be considered the 2 main suggestions. feel free to talk and discuss about the themes like always though.

OrpheumZero

Theme 1: Anything goes

Description: Duh, anything is fair game  :P. Basically we write whatever the frikafrak we feel like, of course within the realms of the site's usual stanards.

Theme 2: Ritual

Description: Basically the story tells a tale about some ritual (real or made up) that involves bodily functions (although other things like eggs, expansion, etc could work as well).

An example would be how I've noticed one picture I saved a long time ago features a girl pooping while the moon shown above depicts what appears to be a bunny-eared girl pooping. Strange I know, but I can't help but imagine it might have some weird grounding in how some cultures practiced rituals during the moon. Who knows... maybe a tribe of women saw a feminine figure on the face of the moon pooping and 'joined the great spirit in celebration'.  :P
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

OrpheumZero

By the way, Duce. Did you eliminate the (B) version of the one contest? May as well just trash that, and alter Jimmy's stoy to be just an original piece. And for future reference, I would suggest we withhold on a 'dual' themed contest unless we seek a lot of support for one. That way we don't wind up with the same situation again.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

OrpheumZero

Come on people!  :P Where's the support? These things used to be bustling (sortof) back in the day. Any and all ideas are welcome for suggestions. Now let's see brainstorming!

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Plan B

Theme: Another time period other than medieval

Description; Personally, I don't there are too many medieval stories, but anyway; I was thinking something along the lines of a previous decade, like the 1950s or the 1920s. I also really liked the idea of a Chinese princess or a Viking girl; I wouldn't mind seeing that. My ideal would be a farting/defecation story in a public bathroom, maybe a buddy dump. Sorry if this suggestion doesn't quite fit the format; I just wanted to put the whole idea out there. What do you think?
I'LL TAKE YOUR SCAT, AND YOU TOO.

Zee_phyro

Quote from: Plan B on September 04, 2010, 12:29:16 AM
Theme: Another time period other than medieval

Description; Personally, I don't there are too many medieval stories, but anyway; I was thinking something along the lines of a previous decade, like the 1950s or the 1920s. I also really liked the idea of a Chinese princess or a Viking girl; I wouldn't mind seeing that. My ideal would be a farting/defecation story in a public bathroom, maybe a buddy dump. Sorry if this suggestion doesn't quite fit the format; I just wanted to put the whole idea out there. What do you think?

I agree with the Chinese Princess idea! It's fun to imagine those princess squatting on the old outhouses type toilet while unloading huge behemoth from their petite buttocks!  ;D and our buddy Orpheum and uncle Yarr are quite fit for this tasks  :P

OrpheumZero

So I guess you basically mean rehashing the Time period theme from the other contest? That would be nice, since I know Yarr and Jimmy were going to do stories like that if I recall. In any case, I just hope we get some participation this time around.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

crystal

Theme: magic problems

Description: story about the lesser told problems concerning magic and toilet issues, story can be about any girl or girls as long as she's has problem with using the toilet because of magic. the magic problem could be a side effect, or magic that has the purpose of causing the problem, or even some sort of magical backfire of some sort, or some thing.

such as magic has made her giant and she needs to use it and she can't return to normal,
or magic that has made her where she always has to go and can't stop,
or maybe magic meant to steal power from other girls or something but she messes it up or something and instead causes her steal their pee/poop when she gets close to them,
or any other sort of problem with the toilet and magic

Jimmy Olsen

I think the contest should probably be "anything goes."  Otherwise I worry there won't be any entries.  Still, I have a theme I'd love to see...

Theme: Adult Potty Training

Description: An adult woman or teenage girl is taught how to use an ordinary toilet.  You can make up the reason why.  Maybe she's from another planet with very weird facilities, or she comes from a culture where they always relieve themselves outdoors, or she was raised by robots that kept changing her diapers over the years rather than training her to use the toilet (due to a programming oversight), or her memory got erased.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Plan B

Sorry to come back. Please don't hurt me.
Theme: Femme Fatale Feces

Description: I saw a challenge on this site where a tough female would be caught in an awkward peeing situation. My idea is similar to that, but with pooping instead. What would be really nice would be seeing something like that happen to someone really bitchy, like Videl. (I don't care for her much. She always struck me as a bully.)
I'LL TAKE YOUR SCAT, AND YOU TOO.

Jimmy Olsen

We have some really good theme suggestions here.  I especially like the magic one and the femme fatale one.  I hope we get some entries this time around.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

I would guess Duce should just go ahead and make the poll, we've already got a good handful of theme ideas, and it does seem like not many more will probably come. Once we've gotten it selected, then hopefully we'll see some more activity.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

OrpheumZero

Had to go with my theme for the poll. It just seems like the best case for getting more people to play in this contest again.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Jimmy Olsen

I voted for that one too.  I like the other themes, but this is the one that will get entries.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Quagmire

I threw in a vote for "Adult Potty Training."  I think there was an episode of "Highlander" that had the main character coming across a woman who had been in suspended animation since ancient Egyptian times, and he had to show her a LOT of stuff to get her acclimated to the modern world.  I'm sure that bathroom facilities weren't a part of it on screen but you would think...

Or any other time-travel situation where a woman from before modern indoor plumbing as we know it finds herself in the present day. 

There was a great Teen Titans story I read on here where Raven has to teach Starfire how to use modern earth plumbing.  ;D