3 (21.4%)
Adult Potty Training
3 (21.4%)
Femme Fatale Feces
1 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: September 29, 2010, 09:50:25 PM

Jimmy Olsen

That would be "Tamaranian Toilet Training" by Bones.  Great stuff.  There's also "Potty Training Aelita" and "Melfina's Bathroom Lesson," both by Orpheum.  I should be thankful that there are already so many good fics following this theme, even though I'd love to read some more.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

If anyone could supply me a list of other girls (game, anime, manga, etc) who are 'blank slates' I could maybe  think of another story in the vain of my Aelita and Melfina stories. I had one idea a long while back, but totally forgot who the girl was.  :P
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

livinginfinite

Well, Terra from FF6 is an amnesiac. Wouldn't mind a fic of Locke or Edgar showing her how to use the Figaro restroom...after Terra poops herself, ignorant of the proper procedure for such things.

Jimmy Olsen

The only one I can think of is Mutsumi in Love Hina.  In the manga version, there's a chapter where she temporarily regresses to age 6 after being hit on the head (which makes no sense, but does that really matter?).  For all we know there was a later incident where she regressed to age 2-4, when she wasn't yet potty trained. 

So Keitaro and Naru would take care of her like when she was a quasi-6-year-old, and her adult anatomy plus the need to change her diapers would equal awkward moments for Keitaro (and Naru would probably beat him up for getting too much pleasure from changing her).  As her condition wore on, the awkwardness and inconvenience would prompt Keitaro and/or Naru to try to make her remember her potty training, but nothing would ring a bell for Mutsumi and she'd have to learn all over again. 

No, that's not very plausible.  Yes, I'd enjoy reading a story like that.  :)
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

Just 4 more days.  Is there anybody left who hasn't voted yet? 
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

If some of the "lurkers" vote, I will personally consider a few requests. But you have to cast a vote and honestly make a good reason for it, don't just vote to get noticed.

Come on people, actually do something for once on this site, you don't have to write a story or offer much, just vote in the polls, make some comments, maybe even review. Trust me, it'll yield some nice rewards if you actually contribute from time to time.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

OrpheumZero

It's a tie between Anything goes and Femme Fatale while the Magic and Adult toilet training are tied but following behind. Looks like Ritual wasn't all that popular. Oh well, if someone could at least look at the picture I mentioned and come up with a likely backstory, maybe I could still use it.

Anyway, keep up the votes people!  ;D

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Jimmy Olsen

Either you made a mistake, lots of people have changed their votes, or there's a glitch, because right now Anything Goes and Potty Training are tied and F.F.F. doesn't have any votes.  ???

I like the ritual idea, I just don't think it's the best on the board.  I've imagined peeing and pooping rituals in the past, and the religious and secular traditions they're based on.  Where can I see this Moon pooping picture?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on September 27, 2010, 12:54:54 AM
Either you made a mistake, lots of people have changed their votes, or there's a glitch, because right now Anything Goes and Potty Training are tied and F.F.F. doesn't have any votes.  ???

I like the ritual idea, I just don't think it's the best on the board.  I've imagined peeing and pooping rituals in the past, and the religious and secular traditions they're based on.  Where can I see this Moon pooping picture?

Huh? Maybe someone did change their votes. But I don't see how since I think only admins can do that. As for the picture, it shoudl be nyou3. Just look for a picture of a girl holding her butt and pooping with a full moon in the sky. If you don't see it, I'll see if I can reupload (granted I didn't forget to post it already  :P).

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Jimmy Olsen

I looked for that picture on Nyou 3 under "Scat," but couldn't find it.

I think you can change votes, so that might be the answer.  But are you sure you didn't misread the graph?

Edit: I tried, and you can't change your vote.  I must have been thinking of a different forum.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on September 27, 2010, 07:29:03 PM
I looked for that picture on Nyou 3 under "Scat," but couldn't find it.

I think you can change votes, so that might be the answer.  But are you sure you didn't misread the graph?

Edit: I tried, and you can't change your vote.  I must have been thinking of a different forum.

Ok, I'll got an post it, though I thought it had been already. As for the polls, I'm sure Femme fatale was tied before, given how me, and Livinginfinite both saw it was yesterday. Obviously something is wrong or somebody messed with the polls (which I think only admins can do).

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Jimmy Olsen

I assumed L.I. was repeating what you said without checking himself.

If there's still a tie when the poll closes, there should be a new poll with Magic Problems and Ritual removed from the options.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

livinginfinite

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on September 27, 2010, 10:09:56 PM
I assumed L.I. was repeating what you said without checking himself.

I saw those results independently.

Jimmy Olsen

Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Duce

well the polls do have the option of of leting people change their votes but it's not enabled on this poll, and I yeah only poll owner and staff can edit a poll but I know I didn't only other person beside's orpheum I think could would be fallenstar but I'm pretty sure they didn't either.  and I never saw it those two in a tie I just though yall misread it like jimmy