Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Thinking of making my debut.

Started by Plan B, September 28, 2010, 08:56:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plan B

Okay, so I'm starting to work up the guts to spit out a fic. Any good ideas? Because I really have to force these things.
I'LL TAKE YOUR SCAT, AND YOU TOO.

Jimmy Olsen

Well, what subject do you want to write about?  Pooping or peeing?  Outdoors, toilet, in clothes, or in a diaper?  Desperation with happy ending?  Desperation ending in accident?  In public, with friends, alone, or "alone" with someone spying? 

We can't really recommend any ideas without at least a basic idea of what you want to write.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Duce

for some reason I think he might go for pooping lol or at least thinking about it lol

Plan B

Pooping, desperation, that sort of thing. I'm not into the whole peeing bit. Or yuri. Jimmy Olsen and Orpheum Zero are my favorites.
I'LL TAKE YOUR SCAT, AND YOU TOO.

Jimmy Olsen

You should check the Challenges for a story idea. 

Or if you just want a general starting point, it's always fun to give a girl the need to empty her bowels when she's in a situation where it would be impossible or awkward to excuse herself.  Maybe she has a job where she can't just take a restroom break any time she needs, like doctor or nurse, teacher, or actress in theater or live T.V.  Or you could have her at school, or in battle, or playing in a sport or other competition, or maybe she's at camp on an unforgiving hike.  You could also have her in a romantic situation where she doesn't want to break the mood by taking a bathroom break.  It would be especially awkward if she's at her boyfriend's house, and doesn't want to turn him off by stinking up his bathroom.

I hope this is giving you some ideas.  I'm happy you consider me one of your favorite writers.  :)
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute