Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Can anyone draw pictures?

Started by smittyjenson, December 22, 2010, 05:52:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smittyjenson

I'm new here and I was hoping for a request, please.

I would like to see Clover, Sam and Alex sitting on toilets, please. Clover would have her jeans and panties pulled down to her ankles and read a magazine, Sam would have her jeans down covering her feet whilst her panties are between her knees and ankles and could be reading a thick text book or doing research on a laptop and Alex would have her jean shorts and panties below her knees and using a Nintendo DS. Sam's jeans are dark blue and Clover's jeans are faded and patched.  The girls also have different panties; Clover in boyshorts, Alex in a thong and Sam in briefs. Alex is constipated and Clover has the runs. With all of them sitting together this to be a view through the stalls at the mall.

I've always wanted to see the three spy girls on toilets, please. Please can you give it a try for me? Anyone who also draws pictures and is willing to comply to my request, please reply.

OrpheumZero

Really need to tone it down with the requests. I'm sure someone might listen, but you have to be aware of the possibility that someone may also want something in return for making the picture you have specified. Of course, there aren't very many artists here (Micro, S2X, Malachi, and LivingInfinite being the more well known ones), and Living is pretty much strictly "realistic" style art, while S2X is a little more cartoony, but requires commission fees. Malachi unfortunatley went quiet some time ago, and no one knows what he's up to. Micro would probably be your best shot, as he'll draw to every detail you desire (even offering sketches beforehand in case you wish for changes) but also requires some kind of compensation, except he merely request the one requesting to make a story suiting to his tastes, or pay him in the site's credits. However, I don't know if Micro is in the picture making mood much these days, as he did a big commission spree about a year ago for several members here.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

smittyjenson

I wonder if Micro is still here on this site. I'm sure he or Malachi wouldn't mind drawing all three Totally Spies girls on toilets. I wonder if both of them are still here, do you?

Micro

I'm still here, but like Orpheum said, not doing commissions anymore thanks to a couple of unpleasant experiences. I also lost my TOTALLY LEGITIMATE copy of Photoshop when I had to reinstall my OS earlier this year, so I don't feel like what I can do with the software I have at the moment is up to commission quality anyway.

This is a really good idea, though--why not try making it into a story, and see if that inspires any artists?

OrpheumZero

Oh yea, I had forgotten you mentioned something like that. Granted, I hope you might consider returning to draw eventually, once you can get another good program. But no pressure, not a great loss if you never draw again. Of course you could always try the story, your Fatal Frame was certainly a great read. :D
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

smittyjenson

I've managed to write one myself. Hopefully, this will inspire any artist like you said.
http://nyou.animegirldesp.org/nf/stories.php?action=newstory
I worked so hard on it as best as I can.

smittyjenson

Sorry, the story hasn't made it, yet. I might write it here instead.

Micro

QuoteBut no pressure, not a great loss if you never draw again.

Gee, thanks Orpheum. You really know how to make a guy feel good!  :'(

Seriously, though, I've never quit drawing--I just draw for my own enjoyment now (and occasionally for the people I talk to regularly online).

yarr

I think orpheum started early on the christmas beers looking on that statement. Looks like the writing betrayed his brain  ;D

I think your art got character, in a positive way. It would be great to see any you might want to share of your new stuff.

If you want to keep your art private however, that's fine. *mails a new set of drums to your neighborhood kids.*

OrpheumZero

What? I simply meant that it's not like the end of the world if people like Micro don't do commissions again. I mean, we're all mature here, right? None of us are privately blowing up beavers with TNT just because he and Malachi aren't readily available to make our fantasy fap material real.... right?

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

yarr