Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

My swansong

Started by yarr, February 19, 2011, 10:19:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yarr

As ive left the Sakura series in orpheum and sharkbaits c(r)apable hands, there will be a small comic instead of story as my swansong.

Short story is Sakura is bunged up after some serious eating and is trying to shake things loose. Eventually she succeeds, but will the poor toilet survive?

So far only the images is coming along, feel free to suggest dialogue/story elements.

Panel1:

Eliskuya2

:-X in the words of Michael Cole in WWE, OH MY!! O_O good lord sakura got a big asre, way to show off show some behind, right uncle yarr?
girl of my life, June from Kablam 

Jimmy Olsen

Swansong?  Do you mean you're leaving?  :'(

That's a nice picture.  I like how it has no overt signs of poop, gas, or desperation.  You let the 3 items by her bed tell the story. Clever ;D

I have a few ideas for Sakura stories.  Actually, I've posted all these ideas before, and some of them aren't even mine.  :)

1. Sakura takes a serious beating, and is laid up (and bunged up) in the hospital for a while.  Her injury is so bad that she can't get to the bathroom, or even wipe herself.  The nurse who attends to her has a huge job on her hands, since a single dump from that rump can fill several bedpans. 

2. Sakura is constipated (big surprise).  Someone who learns of this (and may be slightly insane) is determined to give her an enema for her own good.  They end up going to great lengths to "help" the reluctant girl.

3. Since public toilets have been "vandalized" by Sakura, a (female) security guard won't let her enter one, and they fight.  In a bit of poetic justice, the toilet defender has an accident when she's knocked unconscious.

4. Sakura's bowels are so superhuman that scientists want to study her.  She'll collect money if she consents to some very intimate research into the workings of her digestive system.  At first she says "no, you dirty old men."  But when she'd IDed as the toilet vandal and forced to pay hefty fines for her hefty loads, she realizes she needs that money.

5. Sakura is on board a plane, and lets off a fart so loud it sounds like an explosion.  That, combined with someone overhearing her talking about feeling ready to explode, lead the authorities to think she's carrying a bomb.  She is strip-searched, making her dump her "carry-on luggage."

6. Some stuck-up chick royally pisses Sakura off.  Rather than simply beating her up, Sakura chooses a more cunning and humiliating method.  She clogs someone's toilet and somehow frames the other girl for doing the deed. 

7. Sakura suffers a head injury and blacks out.  When she recovers, it at first seems like there's been no damage.  But when she has to poop, she doesn't know where to go or what to do, because she can't remember what a toilet is, much less how to use one.

8. Sakura, Chun-Li, and some other cuties decide to have a non-violent challenge for a change (although, with all the taunting, insults, and accusations of cheating, it may escalate to violence anyway).  They each drink an equal amount of laxative.  The one who goes the longest without setting foot in the bathroom is the champion.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

yarr

QuoteSwansong?  Do you mean you're leaving?

Nope, but im having a hiatus from writing of undetermined lenght.

QuoteThat's a nice picture.  I like how it has no overt signs of poop, gas, or desperation.  You let the 3 items by her bed tell the story. Clever

The final version will most likely have a revealing gas cloud emerging to signal the start of the fireworks, hence why her skirt is flying up.  8)

Panel 2 in a day or two.

Jimmy Olsen

Glad to hear you're not disappearing for all time.  What do you think of my story elements?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

yarr

They're good, especially the scientiffic study one. I could see a lot of funny, scary and smelly situations arise  ^-^

Panel 2, by now she's lettig off world record farts and realizing she better get to the toilet asap..

As this is still a work in progress im open to suggestions for thoughts/dialogue, facial experssions etc, the only thing set in stone so to speak is the poses and perspectives. Don't be shy!

Eliskuya2

:-X O....M...G *pokes sakura's butt* feels like a baby's  :kawaii:

yarr

Meh, not much interest I take  :-X

Jimmy Olsen

Quote from: yarr on February 23, 2011, 08:03:16 AM
They're good, especially the scientiffic study one. I could see a lot of funny, scary and smelly situations arise  ^-^

So are you gonna make a comic out of it?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

BlueSniper

Quote from: yarr on February 25, 2011, 09:15:08 AM
Meh, not much interest I take  :-X

Oh, there's interest. I laughed when I saw the filename btw, it's apt. That is some crazy donk right there.

(my favorite kind)

yarr

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on February 26, 2011, 04:48:42 AMSo are you gonna make a comic out of it?

I think not, after this ongoing project I'll be lying pretty low save for maybe a story every odd decade  :-[

Quote from: BlueSniper on February 26, 2011, 03:27:38 PMThat is some crazy donk right there.

Wait til you see what it can do  :)

3rd panel, en route to the bathroom she needs to pull her panties from the canyon to avoid revealing stains due to groundhogging. This dont look good for the poor toilet..

Eliskuya2

:-X oooooh.. she is like

" :'( can't hold it!"  ^-^ nyuck Nyuck Nyuck

Roolbar

yarr

For those considering to chip in on the story/dialogue it can be a solo run with just Sakura, or play out as a shared experience with a second person observing\assisting her through extra speech bubbles. Though she will be the single person appearing in the drawings.

*Deep presenter voice*

The action starts in the next panel as her behind will finally meet mr. Toilet. What will these following three contributors make her do to him?

Find out tomorrow...  :-X

Eliskuya2

PRUNE JUICE! ooooh hell.. she is going shit a big duck *Nyuck Nyuck Nyuck*