Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Status Report

Started by Jimmy Olsen, October 05, 2007, 04:47:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zee_phyro

Okay, I'll do that when I'm home. I'm at work right now.

Jimmy Olsen

Great!  This is the one I was really hoping to get back, since I'm almost sure I no longer have a copy, and I've been wanting to incorporate it into a novel.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Zee_phyro

I've sent it already Jimmy  :)

Jimmy Olsen

Thank you so much! ;D I thought that story was lost forever, and I never would've been able to write it from memory.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Poowrite

Finished "Never Let Kara Drive" and posted my review. Since I am an idiot, I posted it under chapter one, even though it covers the whole story. My bad >.>

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Jimmy Olsen

I just posted my unfinished fic "Honest Emergency" in the Interactive Fiction section due to popular demand.

Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

Update: In case you haven't noticed I've posted my entry in Story Contest XVA.  It's called "It Wasn't Juice" and features Sailor Moon peeing. ^-^ Reviews will be greatly appreciated, since so far I only have 2.

Funny link for no reason: http://photoshopdisasters.blogspot.com/2009/07/syms-face-off.html
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

I just posted revised versions of "The Frozen Prison" and "It Wasn't Juice."  This was mainly to fix errors and awkward sentences and improve the descriptions and dialog.  The actual events are only slightly changed.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

I posted "Jill Opens the Gate," my brief but (hopefully) enjoyable "Resident Evil 3" fic.  I based it partly on a dream I had while researching and planning the fic.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Wow, that was based on a dream? Not bad.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

livinginfinite

Yeah, I wouldn't mind dreaming that story. ;D

Although, I actually dream this kind of stuff pretty often...much less coherently though, and most of the time I just forget.

Jimmy Olsen

I should probably clarify.  It was only partly based on a dream.  A small part, actually.  All I remember from the dream was that Jill was in her S.T.A.R.S. uniform in a dark alley with a zombie and she pooped herself, and that I saw a cutaway of her jeans and panties and saw the poop curling around like a pretzel as it came out of her.  I used that image for the story.

On the other hand, I do often have coherent dreams, and I have written stories that were closely based on some of them.  I can't remember if I've posted any of those stories here, though. 
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Well certainly more entertaining and interesting than the chick who claims she wrote "Twilight" based on dreams she had. Yea.... Anybody can come up with generic vampire crap without dreaming.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Jimmy Olsen

Speaking of dreams, I had an odd one the other night.  It was a story I was writing, but I could somehow watch it play out like a movie.  A female archeologist was investigating ruins that she thought she could find ancient alien technology in.  She stumbled upon and activated an automatic mummy-maker, which wrapped her up in bandages starting with the feet and working upward.  She struggled to get free, which caused her to fall off a ledge just before it wrapped up her head.  She fell like a hundred feet, and it scared the crap out of her.  Once she landed, she looked right at the "audience" and said, with a blush on her face, "This now qualifies as a diaper fic."  I woke up at that moment.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

livinginfinite

Hahah, that's awesome Jimmy...clearly you've transcended to some higher level of writing, where great stories play out coherently even in your sleep. ;D

I know my dreams are always completely fragmented in terms of narrative...maybe writers don't get that as much? ???