News:

Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Well, it's good to see that the board didn't suffer full necrosis.

Started by Waru, October 20, 2011, 07:43:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waru

Yup, it's me guys. I came back due to a teeny conversation with Orpheum.

Now, I don't know who of the previous Nyou members still frequent here, and to those to whom I've never met... hey.

Anyways, I heard that this board needs someone to help with further story ideas, yes? Mind you, I am not completely open-minded (not into wetting/crapping of pants or panties, and I kinda lean more towards squatting to relieve ones' self, in a fic, but the latter I don't ALWAYS have to have. A toilet is fine too), but I can help in some ways, though there have been a few changes within me.

For starters, I don't draw frequently, anymore, especially since I'm studying for my state license (radiology), and I've changed the meds I take (ADD, even though I'm violating HIPAA by mentioning that) but I still do love a bit o' EFRO, especially loli (sometimes shota, too... depending on who; yeah, I'm pickier with boys than with girls).

I can even put some interests in some western toon girls/women, as well.

Well, respond if ya wanna.
I'm not bothering with fics, since one person clearly CAN'T make a difference, here.

OrpheumZero

Well you should totally try to drum up some art sometimes (preferably Digimon/Pokemon girls  =D) though it's not a super huge deal.

Also, just throw out whatever story idea you can think of, even if it's not entirely fleshed out.

And it's good to see you back. Don't need to be a regular haunt, but long as you can occasionally show up, it's all good. I know Aluru is probably lurking around, though he hasn't said when he'll return either (though I guess it'll be once he make a new name).
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Waru

oh, Digimon and pokemon  :) ... so... you mean to tell me if I urged myself to draw a pic of 01 TK relieving himself (either #1 or #2), you'd be ok with that? lol
I'm not bothering with fics, since one person clearly CAN'T make a difference, here.

OrpheumZero

"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Waru

But what if it isn't Sora or Mimi, and it IS cute little TK... then what???  ;) =D

Sorry dude, I DO like cute little shota, along with loli.

OrpheumZero

And I'd prefer to see a hundred or some pics based off of Steambot Chronicles alone... but I know that isn't gonna happen. Besides, Mimi and Sora (and Juri, Ruki, Yolei, Yoshino, Zoe, and Kari) are way cuter!

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Waru

Fair enough. I know not everyone will share my like for cute, little shota (compared to older more, muscle-y shota).

I hope that the japanese artist, Rico, will work on a few more pics of Jeri. He really could capture her AND what her body might've looked like (and to imagine that very girl relieving herself.... UMPH!).

Waru

Well, apart from Digi-girls, I'd love to see Teen Titan girls (from the cartoon) going too... and as of lately, even thoughts of Miko Nakadai from Transformers: Prime, and Gwen Wu from Mighty B (ignoring/acknowledging the style, she is cuter compared to the other girls).

OrpheumZero

Miko would be interesting to see, if only because she isn't clearly normal in the head... most of the time. Kind of makes me think of what Pepper from Iron Man Armored Adventures would be like.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Waru

Yes, Miko is VERY atypical, concerning Japanese culture, and even typical common sense (she FLINGS herself into danger, and has shown, twice, that her fave defensive item IS the axe). Now, I can't say that this would "mark her to a t", in terms of action, but imagining her taking pictures of herself using her cell phone, in front of a full-body mirror, and squatting and relieving herself as nature intended... maybe it does seem like something she'd do... maybe not.

Pepper is just invasive, intrusive, and VERY hyperactive. But she IS the daughter of an FBI agent. But I bet she tends to make herself strain and push fast.

OrpheumZero

Would be interesting to see if Miko were "experimental" with how she goes.

Hell, you see the most recent Young Justice? Artemis says she feels naked without her arrows and "Not in the fun way". Makes you think....  =D

As for Pep, I imagine she probably treats huge dumps like they were nothing, possibly even constipation with only mild concern.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Waru

Experimental? How do you mean? Like "where" Miko would go, or like "how" would she go? SO long as smearing and/or eating are NOT involved, I'm ok.

And no, i don't watch Young Justice... I guess ya gotta blame Ben 10 Alien Force for that (due to it being on Fridays)... I've rarely seen Thundercats since I go to a comic and gaming store to play Pathfinder on Fridays, and I've been told how good it is.

OrpheumZero

More or less, though I doubt Miko is that extreme, it doesn't seem to unlike her to possibly experiment with "places" to go, and possible scenarios/conditions therein.

As for Young Justice and new Thundercats, watch both god damn it! They're awesome! The former even has Greg freaking Weisman, the man behind Gargoyles as a producer!

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Waru

I've seen an episode of Thundercats and LIKE what I see.

So... what do you mean by "more or less" , "doubt she's that extreme" and "experiment with 'places' to go"?

Be a little less vague with what you are suggesting, ok?

OrpheumZero

Miko likely isn't gonna shit all over Jack, or one of the Autobots. It's not that hard to get what I'm driving at. But who knows if she isn't above trying to go in clothes, completely nude, or do it in a park in broad daylight and only the cover of a large-ish bush :P

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story