Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

remember this?

Started by Duce, October 29, 2011, 03:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duce

this goes way back to the very first nyou site.

Harry-Topper

That's nice, but I can't even see it. It's taking too damn long to load.

OrpheumZero

Nice. I was wondering if you'd ever try the puzzle again. Though it seems a bit hinky now, but I guess that means this is more of a trial version, right? It would be cool to see this implimented on the site, either here or on the main fiction part. Maybe we could even try a scaled down version of the RPG (with some simplified tweaks). Eh... pipe dreams  :P
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Duce

Quote from: OrpheumZero on October 29, 2011, 10:04:00 AM
Nice. I was wondering if you'd ever try the puzzle again. Though it seems a bit hinky now, but I guess that means this is more of a trial version, right? It would be cool to see this implimented on the site, either here or on the main fiction part. Maybe we could even try a scaled down version of the RPG (with some simplified tweaks). Eh... pipe dreams  :P

yeah I do have it implemented here on the forum.  I've got the link in the media gallery looking kinda good almost looks it was always apart of it lol,

btw about the RPG what do you mean?

OrpheumZero

I meant maybe like trying something like the rpg that doesn't tie to how much a person posts/submits content and just lets people run around in a simple game with nyou themes (sort of like Poowrite's Kwest game).
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Duce

well actually it barely even tie into that stuff, only thing you could get with the nyo points was the stuff in the forum shop, not the battle shop. and only thing you could get was the training stuff and not many even got that.