Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Two new Borderlands Fics coming soon

Started by UndeadRiot, November 12, 2012, 08:36:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UndeadRiot

Hey! It's UndeadRiot just letting people know that I'll post two new Borderlands Fics soon. Users will learn more about these two new Fics when I post them on the main site. Until then, hang in there, fellow Users! Plus, Don't forget to read and review my Fics that I've already posted on the main site.
"Ja, Dempsey, family reunions are often stressfull." -Edward A. Richtofen, quote from Call Of Duty: Zombies Mode. "Tomorrow comes today." -Gorillaz, quote from the song Tomorrow Comes Today from their first album.

OrpheumZero

You should just make one thread for yourself and keep all your updates in there.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

UndeadRiot

This is possibly the dumbest thing I've ever asked. But, what's a thread, and where would I find one?
"Ja, Dempsey, family reunions are often stressfull." -Edward A. Richtofen, quote from Call Of Duty: Zombies Mode. "Tomorrow comes today." -Gorillaz, quote from the song Tomorrow Comes Today from their first album.

OrpheumZero

The thread is the topic you've started. It's another term.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

UndeadRiot

Oh, okay. I see now. Thanks for the info!

Waru

BORDERLANDS, you say?  :kawaii:

Any Tiny Tina?  =D
I'm not bothering with fics, since one person clearly CAN'T make a difference, here.

UndeadRiot

The two Fics take place during the first Borderlands. So, Tiny Tina doesn't appear. I'm sorry to the Users who were expecting her.