News:

Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

implied toilet scenes in manga and western cartoons?.

Started by skit, December 13, 2012, 07:43:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Victoria

Quote from: Kevin Spencer on December 25, 2012, 04:24:16 AM
yeah I know she's always going on about how she has to shit, i meant if you could link the few actual toilet scenes that you mentioned since i can't seem to find them

http://www.mangareader.net/choku/7

Like I say, there's not much to it since it's a tiny panel, but you can see her underwear's pulled down to her ankles when she's dialing Nao's number.

OrpheumZero

Was watching the second episode of "Hulk and the agents of S.M.A.S.H" (which is ok, though I wish the "action shots" didn't look like cheap flash cuts pulled from animation stills). Anyway, after picking up She-hulk for a mission, she complains about the ship they're on having only one bathroom, which A-Bomb is waiting outside of to get in, She-Hulk leaves, and it's heavily implied by both A-Bomb's reactions, and the very obvious green stink wafting through the doorway that she just "bombed" the bathroom into an irradiated wasteland.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Harry-Topper

Wow...one can only imagine She-Hulk on the pot taking that massive crap. :kawaii:

OrpheumZero

Considering her muscles are able to crush stone (and her vagina could probably snap off a dick like a twig), She-Hulk could probably shit something like Fran in Toasty's story, a compressed weight of crap like a neutron star.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Harry-Topper

A pooping story about She-Hulk by Toasty you say? I simply must read it, unless there is a link to it.

OrpheumZero

No, dumb dumb, I said the FF12 story with Fran.

Though, I wouldn't be surprised if Toasty were to try his hand at something with She-Hulk, since statuesque women do seem to be a big thing of his if I recall.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Quagmire

For anyone interested, the She-Hulk scene can be found here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EWUm-V9ajw#ws at 27:17, albeit not the best quality.

Toasty

Yes, I too watched that scene with She-Hulk, and I must say it left me intrigued.

She-Hulk, eh. Hmmmm.

Hmmmmmmmm.*ponders*

OrpheumZero

Get your gas masks on, gentlemen. Toasty is planning something, and it ain't gonna smell like winter roses...  :P

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Harry-Topper

Toasty

Spoiler alert:

...yes

Double spoiler alert: she's gonna go poop

OrpheumZero

Quote from: Harry-Topper on August 21, 2013, 07:15:59 PM
Is it a story with She-Hulk?

No, it's a story with Fran, Penelo, and Ashe from Final Fantasy 12  :P

(Though I do hope Toasty has a story with those three in mind as well  =D)

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Toasty

Quote from: OrpheumZero on August 22, 2013, 12:20:41 AM

Actually, I do have a story with those three that's been mostly done for a really long time now. The problem is, I can't seem to write an ending that will do it justice. Maybe working on a new story will get me inspired again, though. So who knows.

OrpheumZero

Quote from: Toasty on August 22, 2013, 08:01:53 AM
Quote from: OrpheumZero on August 22, 2013, 12:20:41 AM

Actually, I do have a story with those three that's been mostly done for a really long time now. The problem is, I can't seem to write an ending that will do it justice. Maybe working on a new story will get me inspired again, though. So who knows.

That's good to know. If you need any help, just PM me and give me the details of where you're stuck, I should be able to help think of something for your conclusion.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story