Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

To OmniPresent and Anime Lover:

Started by FallenStar, November 30, 2007, 12:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FallenStar

It's come to my attention that someone stole "A Little Role Play" by Anime Lover and one of your NGE fics, Omni, and posted them full on 4chan's /b/ board.

If you guys did that on purpose, then just ignore this post.

If, however, you didn't, then for your information, someone's stolen your fics (and I mean Copied and Pasted them - complete with the Disclaimer, Warnings, and your real name, Anime Lover), so you may want to watch out for more of your fics to be posted there.

Just a heads up.

FallenStar

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

OrpheumZero

I now I can't really be speaking for Omnipresent, but I would advise grabbing a copy of that Eva fic (was one of the Asuska's accidents?) Since he lost prety much everything before the ones he made on Nyou 2's story page.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

FallenStar

Quote from: OrpheumZero on December 01, 2007, 01:49:31 AM
I now I can't really be speaking for Omnipresent, but I would advise grabbing a copy of that Eva fic (was one of the Asuska's accidents?) Since he lost prety much everything before the ones he made on Nyou 2's story page.

Unfortunately, that topic on 4chan has long since been bumped off...  I did have a copy of the thread, but I deleted it earlier (It may still be in the Recycle bin, tho... so I'll have a look and find out which fic it was...)

FallenStar

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD